What do you use for Running Shoes at the Gym?

Wish I had asked earlier for suggestions but Just curious because I tend to use The Rebok Reflex, some random pair of addidas, & newly bought Nike Huarache Free Runs. So what do you use and how would you rate them on a 1-10.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who runs in a gym when there is a glorious world outside to explore? :P Last time I ran at the gym I used an old pair of Nike basketball shoes. When I run outside I use New Balance 890 V1 and they always felt great. They would get a 8.7.

• I do run on tracks but I also run a two mile in the gym before I do my lifting.

• *sigh* Well I guess that is slightly more adventurous than running inside...or running in a circle :P OK now I'm done picking on you.

I just wanted to add that I spent $100 on my shoes and I've logged over 200 miles running in them and even more wearing them as an every day shoe.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really care. I usually wear Asics. And the fabric tends to tear apart after a year of wearing them. I'd rate it a 5/10.

• The ones that fit...

What Guys Said 6

• Gah, I would never run at the gym. Terrible for your shins/back. I wear Salomon's when doing any heavy trail running and Vibram Fivefingers for light trails.

My XA Pros and XT Wings from Salomon both get 8/10s.

My Spyridons and Bikilas(Vibrams) get 9/10 as you'll not find a better calf workout than running with a pair of barefoots on.

• well I wear my pumas right now, they fit my feet well they got good support and are very light. costed me about 110$ I think, I've had them for almost a year and there still in good shape. wal mart brand stuff only lasts me maybe 3 months.

• I've been using Aisics for 15 years (started when I did Cross Country in HS). Super comfortable, durable, and reasonably priced.

• Nike Air Max

• Saucony somethings I think.

• anything nike running or asics doesn't matter really. a $70 pair lasted me two years of outdoor track