Guys and the color pink....

Guys do you like wearing pink? Girls do you like it when guys wear pink? Either way why or why boy?

Why not*

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been wearing a lot of pink lately. I think it really just looks good on me and it's fresh and summery. However, I have to be careful because I'm the type that can look gay really easily depending on how I dress. I'm not gay and do not want to look gay - not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not opposed to pink, although I don't wear it personally.

Not because I think it is gay, but because it is a color that is worn by attention seekers (where I live). It's okay when one guy wears it, but sometimes I go to a party and I see 10 guys with a pink shirt, some with a f***ing scarf (is that a common thing anywhere else because in the Netherlands it's some kind of trend to have your man walking around in a scarf) and it just looks pathetic. I get that it's cute to some women but they are just emasculating their man...

• I don't wear pink unless I have a reason to.

At University, I got a light pink t-shirt that says "I'm straight, but you can buy me a drink anyways." I wore it to events we had at gay bars.

Basically it is not something that I will wear for everyday things. But it's not something that "I wouldn't be caught dead in."

• I like to wear pink. OK maybe some guy made fun of it once in middle school but not only does it look good on me, chick like it. I don't wear hot pink but more of a salmon color because that's what goes best with my skin. I don't wear it in the winter cause I get paler and it's a more summer color.

• I'm not a big fan of the more girlie pastel shades (they don't really suit my complexion), but I have a few t-shirts in passionfruit / coral pinks, and happen to think they look good on me. :)

• i think if I caught myself wearing pink id have to slap myself. might as well wear a sign that says douche bag attention whore.

• When I was younger I wouldn't dare, wasn't my style. Now I mite give it a try I think it might look good on me

• I have never, I don't and I will never wear pink.

• I have a pink tie and almost every time I went on an interview I got compliments :)

• yeah I like pink, it looks so good. by the way I'm bi

• Hell yeah I like to rock pink HAHAHA!

• I have a pink t shirt. It's pretty cool.

• ive never worn pink before

• Personally, I don't like wearing the color pink, I'll leave that for my sister haha

What Girls Said 10

• I don't care much for the color pink in general, regardless of who's wearing it. And I don't own any pink clothing.

• I don't like pink as a color in general. So when I see it I want to throw chicken eggs through car windows and jump off a cliff into a big puddle of Jello where I will eat my way to candy mountain and obtain the golden crystal of chicken queen!

• some guys look really hot in pink. love it when my partner where it.

• I don't like pink on guys it doesn't look good with their skin tone

• If he has a very muscular body and is very manly it can look good. Or if he dresses very well it can look good too

• pink is hideous

• Pink is for women

• Not okay it doesn't look right

• I like it if its in a gesign/pattern

• Any guy who wears pink is a wuss.