What do girls think about other girls with big butts when they see them? Their own?

Kind of an odd question, I know, but let me explain.

Back in the 90's, I remember in school and popular culture, girls would tease each other about having big butts, for instance, the start of 'I like Big Butts and I cannot Lie' where the girl is like 'omg, look at her butt, it ls like so huge, blah blah'.

Is that all gone now? Is it trendy / are girls proud of their big butts, or is it still an issue on embarassment that considered to be 'fat'?

So girls, when you see another girl and she has a large butt (though it's proportional), what do you feel?

And when you see in the mirror that your own butt is looking big, what do you feel?]

I know, there is too much talk of big butts in this question, basically I'm trying to get the current views on the issue, as all I know are 80's-born generation views, so I'd like to hear what the girls born in the 90's think.

Here's a picture to get ya thinkin; I think the girl is looking at her own butt in the mirror, lol, side question, do you think HER butt is big?

link

NOTE: Girls, I can tell you what guys like to see in regards to big butts, and I'm sure every guy on here would agree with me in saying that for guys, we find big butts attractive on women as long as she doesn't have a big waist, in other words, as long as it's 'proportional' (a minimum of 8+ inches difference between the waist and hip measurement). 13"+ would be an hourglass figure, what's yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• i've always thought big butts were a good thing. I'm black and was born in 88 by the way so I probably have a different viewpoint on this than the girls you may have been directing this question too. there is a difference between being fat and having a big butt. its better to have a big ass then a small flat one. I think that girl in the pic has a nice butt and isn't fat.

What Girls Said 11

• i just think ''DAYUM''. and I live in a place that only has white girls. but big butts are usually only good if the girl works out,i was watching the olympics today,and well I don't know the score,but serena williams. just...DAT ASS.

• you sound like a guy lol

• well...i have some ''tendencies'' when it comes to black girls...

• I was born in the 90's but I always though people liked big butts so, I dunno.

I just go "wow, that girl has big but"t, not out loud of course. As I am not a lesbian lol As for my own butt I wish it was more proportional to my chest because I have a smaller bust and a bigger bottom. I got teased for have no butt. I have big butt for my size (I'm a petite girl) but, not in general.

• Okay well I think that girls with nice big perky butts are nice. I mean they just look nice in pants too. If its like HUGE then it becomes a problem but I'm Asian and I have a pretty sizeable butt for my ethnicity and I'm proud of it xp

And like I don't know about other girls but me and my closer friends kinda slap each others butts sometimes for fun ha ha

Better than a flat butt,right?

• They're sloppy/slutty jk I don't think anything

• Usually when I see a girl with a big butt, I think "Damn, look at that ass" *_* eye candy. Who doesn't love ass? o.o

• Did not expect that to come from a girl, lol. Because I always figured, regarding your question, "Who doesn't love ass?", I figured that (straight) girls don't like ass, how can a man-ass be sexy? lol. Ours are shaped like H', yours are shaped like '( | )'

• I say I wish my butt was like that because unfortunately I don't have a big butt at all :(.

• if its too big its disgusting and looks strange.

a nice little butt like Jessics Alba is enough for me.

• Lol we often tease each other about each others butt size. And if I see a girl with a HUGE buttt I'll comment to myself about it or whoever I'm with.

• I wonder if its fake

• Could be, I have seen and heard of all kinds of stuff that can make your butt look bigger and more shapely, dating back to the reniassance when they wore bustles, then there was the bum roll (looks kinda like a fanny pack but backwards), and now there is plastic surgery or the surgery that takes fat from other places in your body and puts it in your bum, and those underwears that are padded, and the inflateable underwear, and so on. This newer generation uses skinny jeans instead...

• And skinny jeans create the illusion of a firm butt and thighs, since you can see no jiggle with them on. I'm still a fan of skinny jeans on girls, love em!

• I hate it when my butt jiggles because I've been told I have a flat azz but I don't get why I have stretch marks like I have small boobs and no stretch marks why can't the top match the bottom?

• I usually don't point it out

• i am proud of my own big butt and if I see a girl with a large butt who isn't fat I would say that is good she has an attractive body

• and I'm born in the early 90s

• glad to hear it :)

What Guys Said 2

• yeah her butt looks big

• The girls butt is big in the picture, but I'm not going to complain about it. It's lovely.