I see a lot of students and ladies wearing rimless eyeglasses. What do you think of them?

Do you think that rimless glasses look good on women too?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them

Even though I am currently wearing think rimmed glasses, I still like rimless.

I don't think rimless are reserved to the elderly like IHateMeganFox said

I think rimless glasses look good on women as well

I think whether the glasses are rimmed or rimless, the fact that is suits your face is more important.

For example this website: link

• Thank you so much for the link.Ry appreciate.What brand do you wear by the way?

• lol good night

• I didn't say they are just reserved for the elderly, it's just what comes to mind when I think of them since around here a lot of older people wear them.

What Guys Said 1

• For girls my age, thick framed like mine

No preference for women of your age

I don't see too many wearing the thick framed but I think it would look nice

Good thing about thick framed is they help hide lines and wrinkles

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like rimless eyeglasses. I always associate them with older people. I think thick rimmed are more in and better looking. I don't follow any style or anything but I own a pair of eyeglasses myself for astigmatism and they are thick rimmed. My grandma (who is 57) has thick rimmed ones for reading (she also has rimless) and she looks much better in the thick rimmed in my honest opinion!

• They look more sophiscated

• Ya if she has the right shape/style because different face matters play a role

• I like them

• on some people yes, didn't love them on myself

• Thanks but why?

• they just don't seem to suit my face so well