Would you date a bigger girl? If yes why? and if no why not?

Just curious I know unhealthy is unhealthy but some guys like their girls bigger

Most Helpful Guy

• I would, because some of them are attractive to me.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. "More ass to grasp. more cushion for the pushing, More tugging for the loving" link explains this for me

• I was once a bigger guy and that is why I say no. I know what kind of person I was like. I now see larger people as I was. I see them as unmotivated, lazy, and/or lacking self control. I aim for the long term and those traits are deal breakers. I'm not trying to be mean. That is just how I see it.

• You could be rounder but still healthy. But seriously... if somebody is unhealthy large and the partner seems to obsess about it then it's not healthy for anybody. The partner would be sick in the head and the physically fat person would still live a painful life.

• Yes I would, since I'm already kind of slim anyways.

What Girls Said 1

• Bigger doesn't always mean unhealthy. I know a woman who most would think is 'unhealthy' big, but she runs marathons regularly, monitors what she eats, etc. The thing with her is that proportionally needs to be bigger, because I'm pretty sure if she wasn't, she'd fall over a lot. She's really top heavy.

I'm bigger too. Not obese, just overweight. But I'm tall and I have nice proportions. And I have a ton of muscle in my legs. I'm not unhealthy, I can walk long distances without being short of breath, in heels O_o

• i didn't mean to offend anybody I just meant unhealthy as in like being really big and trying to monitor food or excercise

• Ahh. That's different.

Sorry, I'm a bit picky with wording.

• you're fine no worries. Hakuna Matata right