Have you ever been surprised after you saw your girlfriend without make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I did get quite surprised couple of times, like you know it's the same girl but at the same time the change was so pronounced it felt weird. And since girls look much more plain without make-up I felt a bit disappointed... As a general rule it's a good idea to see your girl without make-up as soon as possible.

What Girls Said 3

• The first time I met my boyfriend, I only had on eyeliner. So I think he was more surprised when I wore makeup (granted it's only eye shadow) in front of him. He thinks I'm really good at doing it so he likes me either way. Which is good because I like playing with my makeup.

• I'm not a guy, obviously...buuuut...

My boyfriend was more surprised that I actually let him see me without makeup, than he was about what I look like without makeup. Then again, I've never worn enough that it changed how I look.

• Precisely why I barely wear any. Ever! He shouldn't be surprised.

What Guys Said 4

• They all have good days and bad days... I think every guy notices that.

• Only mildly. Not a bit deterred, though.

• I mistook her for a stranger

• Great question. Yes. We did not stay together very long. I felt lied to

• So girls who wear make up are liars?

• :P yea I was lied to. You had to be there. Everything about her was fake. I was disgusted. I guess it would be OK for me to misrepresent myself but a girl can do it?