Are there more decent-super hot males or females?

Would you say there are more decent to great looking males or females in the world?

Most Helpful Girl

• females

What Girls Said 8

• Are there more decent-super hot males or females?

I think there are more decent-super hot gals as gals seem to care more about their looks, are judged more harshly for their youth/beauty, and science shows women unlike men evolve to be hotter.

• I'd say its a tie. There are a lot of good looking guys and girls in the world.

• More decent and great looking females but sadly getting less and less for both genders.The world has degenerated :(

• I think they're a lot of great looking men.

But that's just me, though. x DD

• Males and yes I am biased.

• I've seen a lot of great looking men and women. Can't say which more so than the other.

• it's inevitably 50/50

• Females

What Guys Said 5

• i find females overall more attractive. Haven't seen any real life good looking guys except those in the magazines, but hot females I see everywhere.

Maybe I just have an eye for the ladies and guys just don't interest me how they look.

• Hehheh... Hehheh... Hooo...

Oh, sorry, I misread that D:

Probably ladies, yet again it's hard to tell in the alleys of South London :P

• this is a hard question for people to answer unbiasedly

• I would say Females. I may be a Guy. But I'm Bi So I'm not as Biased as a straight guy.

• Females and for a few reasons.

1. Men keep getting lied to, and are told women are not as shallow as men and don't care about looks. So men don't feel a need to do anything about their looks. This is why gay men are more famous for being good looking. They know they have to look good if they want to attract someone.

2. It is acceptable for women to wear makeup.

3. Women have more fashion choices then men.

4. There is more information in the media for how a woman can take care of herself.

5. Men are more likely to have jobs that are more physically demanding, and prematurely age us.

6. Men are all gross to look at and the only reason women want to date us, is because they all have really bad taste. Lucky for us. ;-P