Guys what do you find attractive in girls?

guys what do you find attractive in Girls? guys I'm just wondering what do you find attractive in girls because I'm just wondering what use go for like personality , looks and that ?

Most Helpful Guy

• looks wise, I'm a sucker for boobies lol. can't help it

personality wise, definitely want a girl (actually, I have a girl) who is pretty serious but can also relax and have a good time. I don't want a girl to be too crazy and too much of a wild party animal but definitely capable of going out and having a good time. definitely someone who is smart and funny.

What Guys Said 5

• -Physical

-Comfortable with me.

-Shy.

-Intelligent/easy to talk to.

-Funny is hard to find.

-Long hair.

I'm not much of a friend zone kind of guy so some may be more selective. I personally just like a girl that's comfortable around me and we can talk about w/e. Bonus if she has the same kind of humour as me.

• Sporty, funny, intelligent, and sexy. Ye unfortunately it is rare to hit all of these in one girl.

• ha...ha eyes & face...later then all parts!

• Short, shy, long dark hair, innocent, being extremely truthful. The list goes on.

• It's hard to describe, because I have all these features I like in a girl but then someone I see just has that something to them that draws me in.

What Girls Said 0