Tallest and shortest person you would date?

What's the tallest and shortest a person can be that you would date? This is for guys and girls. And please state your height!

0|0
11|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm around 6'5"

I haven't seen a woman that I'd be averse to dating based on height.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'm 5'10". In the past, I've dated a girl as tall as 5' 11", and one as short as 4'10". I could probably go taller or shorter if the girl was awesome; height really isn't a high-priority item on my checklist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'9.5''.

I would try to stay away from girls shorter than 5'1'', and taller than 5'11''. I wouldn't let it get between us if we are a good couple though...height isn't really a huge dating restriction for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1" and have dated as short as 4'11" and as tall as 6'2".

0|0
    0|0
  • No one taller than me, and probably no one under 5 feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2

I'd rather date a girl that's between 5' and 6'. I think I'd have more difficulty dating someone shorter than that as opposed to taller than that. Although I don't have any rules about the subject. Girls that are shorter than that I'm not likely to be attracted to and girls that are taller than me are awkward.

I say I'm more likely to date a girl taller than me than a girl less than 5' because I could probably get over her being taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 6ft1, and I think for the maximum height, they would have to still be shorter than me when wearing heels. I dated a girl who was 5ft11, and when she wore heels she was taller than me, which felt odd, but it made me stand up straighter I guess.

Iv dated tall and short, I don't think its as big of an issue for girls. I dated a girl who was 5ft2 before, and the main problems were kissing when standing up (the yellow pages scenario), and sex was a problem, as its nice to be able to look into the other persons eyes while in missionary, but if they are short, then they spend most of their time looking at your nipples, lol.

My current girl friend is 5ft9, which I feel is the perfect height, as we can kiss without me breaking my back, she's still shorter than me, even with heels, and we can look into each others eyes during sex. So its a win win.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually prefer girls who are shorter than me but in all honestly what matters is the kind of person she is and a great girl will not be turned down by me because of her height.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'10 so I probably date around 5'10 - 5 ft-ish.. it really depends on the girls too

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care how tall or how short the person is, as long as I like them :)

I'm not too tall though 5'7"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height, but I don't think I'd date a girl who is taller than me, that's taller than 6"1

But again - how many girls reach such height? Very, very few.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me: 6'4

I would date anyone from 5'4 to 6'2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tallest: 5'11 (there are exceptions)

Shortest: Not sure, but pretty short

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1. Shortest is around 5'3", tallest 6'1"

0|0
    0|0
  • Tallest: Don't care

Smallest: Don't care

My height: 5'10

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'8" I would date someone from 5'9" to 5'

1|0
    0|0
  • No preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8"

tallest I'd date is probably 5'10", shortest 5'

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Tallest person you would date? 6'5''

Shortest person you would date? 5'10'' that's the average height in my country

State your height! 5'6''

0|0
    0|0
  • Since so many people insist on posting height-related questions, I assume that no one is satisfied when people say they don't care, so I'll give some actual preferences.

Really tall guys intimidate me (I'm only 5'2), but I think I'd be comfortable with a guy who's 6'0. I'd prefer if he wasn't shorter than me, but if he was, I'd prefer no shorter than 5'0.

Again, I don't care about how tall or short a guy is... really don't. The numbers I listed are extremely mild preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'1 and I wouldn't date anyone my height or shorter than me. but I don't care how much taller he is. well, I do feel a bit awkward around guys past 6 feet. but if I liked the guy I don't think I would care how tall he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way, really.

I'm 5'9"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3 so anyone above 5'6 perferable 6'0 or more.

The tallest guy I've dated was 6'4, I don't mind them being taller if they are.

What can I say, I love tall guys! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'7" and I wouldn't date someone shorted than me. And the tallest? probably like 6'7" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7'. I'd date anyone from 5'4" to 7'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5, so shortest is 5'5

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care, tbh :P I'm 5'8 and I've dated guys who were shorter than I was. My first ltr was with a guy who I ended up growing 2 inches taller than by the end of our relationship and it didn't bother me.

But me being the taller one seems to bother them, though. every guy who was shorter than me made it a big deal, it really hurt their self esteem for some reason.

so I guess based on that experience, I'd prefer 5'7 to whatever. my current boyfriend is 5'10 I think.

0|0
    0|0
    • actually, I'm 5'7 o_o I always forget that because my doctor a few years ago told me I was 5'8 but he didn't take into account I was wearing a back brace (which makes you a little taller) and shoes. without any of that, I'm 5'7 :P

• hooray, I'm 5'7 too!

• I'm 5'9"

shortest person I would date: 5'6"

tallest person I would date: 6'5" (tallest person I know is 6'4" so I added an extra inch haha)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4 and I would date between 5'4 and 6'4.

0|0
    0|0