Large forehead on a guy?

Do ladies think that a large forehead on a guy is a turn off?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has a large forehead and I find it extremely beautiful I so love his profile. I even envy a bit:-)if I had such a forehead I would be able to have a straight bang :-)that I so love on other girls

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• a face is like a painting,while there are standards,there are paintings that go against the standards and create something even more beautiful. the composition just has to be right. in other words,it depends on how it suits your face,some people might like it,others may not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao sorry reminds me on middle school when people gave this guy a 5 head nickname

0|0
    0|0
  • You still can look hot if you have a nice face

0|0
    0|0
  • If it doesn't fit his face

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if it fits his face

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I personally have never really thought about it. I'm sure if you have a good looking face it won't really matter much.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Probably a bit, but they still like the guy off Doogie Howser.

You could always try and hide it with a comb-over, like Justin Bieber and Donald Trump...

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a book out by a woman named Linda Majors called "I Married a Fathead". Probably not anythin you'd care to read.

0|0
    0|0
  • How large are we talking about? Neanderthal type?

Probably not, unless it sticks out like a sore thumb, like its something you can spot a 100 feet away or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would venture to say that on a list of things turning women off, that "forehead" isn't in the top 20. Or perhaps even top 50.

0|0
    0|0