How do you take care of your hair?

How do you take care of your hair?

Girls, which hair products do you use to keep you hair shiny, smooth and moisture? My hair is getting all flaky...

Most Helpful Girl

• Products I use are Wella Repair shampoo and conditioner. The best 2 products I've tried on my hair to date. Completely smooths my thick hair and makes my hair frizz free and healthy. The heat protector I use is from Tresemme. Other products I use includes John Frieda Secret Weapon creme (my fave styling product), CHI Silk infusion, Lee Stafford Dehumidifier spray and CHI silk pomade for days when I want to leave my hair in it's natural form (waxy ) for the next couple of days, Other general things I do is I never blow dry my hair unless I'm out of time and must get my hair dry asap, I also rinse my hair with ice cold water to seal the cuticle before I get out the shower, I never brush my hair with a normal brush when it's wet, I use a thick comb instead.

What Guys Said 2

• I use shampoo several times a week when I shower.

• I use Fekkai shampoo and conditioner, got long hair and it works great :)

What Girls Said 7

• You always wanna do a couple of things:

1. Never brush your hair when its wet. This just ends up pulling out your hair. If you have to use a comb.

2. Rinse your hair with cold water when your done shampooing/conditioning, whatever. It really does keep the nutrients in your hair.

3. Let your hair dry before you straighten or mess around with curling irons.

Most people probably already know that but I just thought I'd share in case you weren't aware.

I usually find that running Bed Head Split End Mender through my hair while its still damp helps keep my hair untangled and shiny. I use TRESemme for my hair and that helps with flaky hair and other stuff. Depending on what kind you get.

Good Luck.:)

• Thanks!1 I'll try all of the above to see how they work for me :)

• I use the Clear Shampoo, I love it. My hair has always been really thin, and usually would fall out a lot in the shower and after. What I do now is pay more attention to my roots and the hairline where oils mostly collect and not try so hard to wash from below my ears and down. This helps protect the ends from breakage, I usually get a trim every three months too. My hair used to never grow because of all the mistreatment I would do to it, ie. Straighting, curling, but I have found that my hair did start growing extremely quick. I recently cut my hair wrapping my chin, and over a two month period it has grown about two and half inches..( this is without any styling or the use of any products.) I use warm water in the shower, then rinse with cold. I use no conditioner what so ever. Conditioner actually damages your hair.

• I air dry my hair use garnier

• I use Garnier Fructis and that seems to work for me.

• Wash it with cold water

• Eat healthy avoid using heat

• i get keratin treatment a few times a year but unfortunately it isn't permanent and you get new growth

it is good but expensive

i wash my hair daily..i have oily hair. I use organix shampoo and conditioner. then I either air dry it or blow dry it when it's semi dry. on occasion I iron it but not usually.

i get it cut a few times a year.

when it looks greasy I use dry shampoo..batiste makes a good one.

that's about all. nothing too crazy. don't color or highlight it.