How does he get time to talk to his girlfriend? What does speaking to me 24/7 mean in his eyes?

Ok so I'm getting to know this dude that has a girlfriend,we speak all the time and when we are not speaking we are texting,he told me that he has answered his phone for me while his girl was around I don't know how true but I would like to know how is working out that he speaks to me all night when the night comes and same in the day, when I call him he answers and never rush me off the phone...

Ps HE ONLY TOLD ME ABOUT HER LIKE LAST WEEK OK SO DON'T THINK I GOT INTO THIS KNOWING HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND

Most Helpful Girl

• NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT HE HAS A GIRFRIEND THEN YOU NEED TO STOP ALL COMMUNICATION WITH HIM.

It is not fair and you could make him cheat on her and he clearly is just using you. If he really liked you and wanted to be with you then he would end the relationship with her but he clearly is not doing that which is not good.

Think about how you would feel if you had a boyfriend and found that he was talking to another girl all the time. You would not like it and feel that it is wrong so don't do it your self. Also if he does leave her for you what is there to say that he won't get bored with you and start talking to another girl all the time.

He is a player and you are better off with out him. You are still young and there are plenty more guys out there Single ones! Just go out and have fun with your friends. You will meet someone when you least expect it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Why does it matter? He has a girlfriend so really, what's so exciting about that? I wouldn't even waste my time with someone like that.

• That was not the question

• Ok, here's your answer. He has a girlfriend and she probably doesn't know about you and the other girls he likes to play around with.

• It would be ok if it was just something platonic. But I don't think he's seeing it as platonic...and your in denial yourself.

He has a girlfriend but he's emotionally cheating on her. You need to do her a favor and tell him to pay attention to his girlfriend from now on.

• i'm in the same situation...