Why do girls where those shorts with words on the ass?

link

link

Do they really want people to look at their asses all day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its bootay fashion.

They want asstention so they can be asstractive.

What Girls Said 14

• It's not like I say "Oh man, today is the day I wear my shorts with words on my ass for people to check me out all day." ... No. Pink yoga pants have writing on them. I wear them to gym, doesn't mean I'm seeking attention. I like LexiNinja's response to your question.

• Why not go with something without writing on them? and do you care if people stare at your ass all the time?

• I have those, too. It's not about the writing, it's about the style and how comfy I feel in them. Whether I care or not, it's not going to make a difference since my ass is being stared at regardless.

• that second link is to a pair of panties not shorts

• yes, girls love attention and there are many other ways they seek it. don't be so critical, look at how the world is. how we view celebrities and models. we are so quick to judge others and pick out their flaws before fixing our own.

thats besides the point...

girls like attention, makes them feel good about themselves, feel needed, wanted, accepted. its sad at times, but completely understandable in this superficial world.

• Try and find a pair that doesn't have something on the ass of them

• Its a style...and yes...some girls don't mind having attention brought to their...urrrrrr...A$$ets.

• I don't think all girls necessarily buy them because they have words or pictures on their ass to get attention. Maybe it's because it's cute? o.o You know everything isn't about looking or seeking attention.

• Some think its cute

• I don't wear them. It's just a way for immature girls to get attention.

• Have no idea

• Showing assests

• wouldn't wear them in public only as pajamas or to chill at home

• I hate that!

• Just seeking attention. You know, typical females.

• Yeeeeeeees!

What Guys Said 7

• They do it because it's the fashion, but I agree with you, for most girls, why draw attention to their oversize behinds? Now, if she's really cute, this can actually look good, but that's pretty rare, and really cute girls rarely wear these things since they already get plenty of attention paid to that spot...

• I have seen nothing but attractive girls wear them,never oversized.

• I just think of it as a miguided attempt to encourage literacy amongst the predominantly illiterate.

• Guys are always going to stare at girls' asses anyway, regardless of what they're wearing - this just gives us an excuse :)

• I do not care why they do it. I'm just glad they do. I appreciate ALL the things they do to make their behinds attractive!

• Of course.

• Guys look at women's asses all day.

• they wear them to let you know they have something juicy incase you can't tell already