• Ask
  • myTake

What kind of fragrances/smell do guys like on a girl?

Like do guys like fruity fragrances or vanilla based perfumes? or any other preference? and any favorite perfume you would want to recommend? I've... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like those vanilla and fresh smelling ones.

What Guys Said 6

• I like that green apple smell. on her neck.

• I love vanilla smelling ones

• i hate the smell of vanilla, I like some perfumes, can't name them though.

• the smell of vanilla is amazing lol

• Bacon. Nothing smells better than bacon.I really don't care. I like the smell of a natural woman just fine. As long as she is clean and doesn't suffer from a body odor problem. I don't see the need for perfume. If you want to use it, it is fine, but it doesn't matter to me what kind. I would just use deodorant and call that good.

What Girls Said 6

• I looove Secret Wonderland from Bath & Body Works :D Also Intimately Yours by Beckham! Smells so good!

• I think they like it when girls smell like they came from the beach or smell like they just washed their hair.

• i love to wear fruity tropical perfumes aha

• i know a lot of guys who actually like the smell of Axe. Since they like it and think it smells good, why wouldn't they like it on a girl. A lot of guys I know don't want a fruity little girl, they want someone fun. And I think Axe would suit a girl like that more.

• I love rock and rebel

• I thought guys hated those vanilla-y perfumes on girls since that's the only perfume middle schoolers ever seem to own.