What kind of fragrances/smell do guys like on a girl?

Like do guys like fruity fragrances or vanilla based perfumes? or any other preference? and any favorite perfume you would want to recommend? I've read guys love vanilla so wanted to know if its true as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like those vanilla and fresh smelling ones.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 6

• I like that green apple smell. on her neck.

• I love vanilla smelling ones

• i hate the smell of vanilla, I like some perfumes, can't name them though.

• the smell of vanilla is amazing lol

• Bacon. Nothing smells better than bacon.

I really don't care. I like the smell of a natural woman just fine. As long as she is clean and doesn't suffer from a body odor problem. I don't see the need for perfume. If you want to use it, it is fine, but it doesn't matter to me what kind. I would just use deodorant and call that good.

What Girls Said 6

• i know a lot of guys who actually like the smell of Axe. Since they like it and think it smells good, why wouldn't they like it on a girl.

A lot of guys I know don't want a fruity little girl, they want someone fun. And I think Axe would suit a girl like that more.

• i love to wear fruity tropical perfumes aha

• I think they like it when girls smell like they came from the beach or smell like they just washed their hair.

• I love rock and rebel

• I looove Secret Wonderland from Bath & Body Works :D Also Intimately Yours by Beckham! Smells so good!

More from Girls
1