Has any of you girls ever worn a bikini with a thong-bottom to the beach?

I have done this on vacation this summer and didn't feel as uncomfortable wearing a thong in public as I thought I might. How about you? Any experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I'm from, the girls at the beach are usually topless and they wear thong bikinis so wearing it myself never made me feel uncomfortable.

In the US though, I noticed the beaches are a lot more conservative and when I was vacationing over there I did feel a bit apprehensive about my bathing suit at first.

What Guys Said 2

• Love it!

• Plenty of girls do, I'm at the beach most weeks and see it all the time.

What Girls Said 6

• I've worn one this summer too! I really don't care about what the other people on the beach think. I feel confortable, sexy, and free in my thong-bikini!

• No id feel exposed

• i have worn my thong bikini a couple times this year... it has gone over OK each time so far... just make sure you're in the appropriate crowd!

• No way and I'd probably hate on the girl walking around in that crap in front of my man and kids

• Umm...

• Trashy TO YOU, that's the point. It's totally fine if that's your opinion. But it's no law, it's your opinion. And by calling me a bitch even though I have been respectful to you, you proved me that you are very immature and not worth any further discussion.

(Seriously, insulting people just because they have a different opinion and different taste in clothes...how old are you?!)

• The only bitch here is obviously the Answerer...

• No I have stertch marks

• Me too, so what. Strecht marks are pretty common on girls. I don't see any reason to feel uncomfortable because of that. I'm glad my body doesn't look like the ones of these unhealthily skinny photoshopped models...

• Lol ya but I see girls with bigger butts than me and they don't have any stretch marks..well its TV but still

• TV is not reality, always remember that. And besides, even if, so what?

• Depends on the beach for me.. If it was on a exotic beach for spring break were everyone is pretty much of age then id rock it.. But I would feel extremely uncomfortable at a family beach with older men and especially with kids... just seems weird to me to bare all in front of kids and knowing some man that's old enough to be my grandfather was looking at my ass and seeing pretty much all would creep me right out ( did creeps me out when I'm covered and they stare) lol