Is natural red hair and pale skin attractive

I have natural red hair and pale and I just don't think it would attract guys to me

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the context. But in most cases, I would consider red hair and pale skin absolutely stunning, assuming all else is fairly normal.

Kate Winslet in Titanic was gorgeous.

So I would say you're absolutely, horribly wrong. And I mean that in the best way. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I will tell you right now, if you don't think you will attract anyone, you will always be right.

Based on your description, I can vouch that many men love redheads, even pale skin. Don't write yourself off.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the striking differential of hair and skin tone would look good. Men's tastes in females is very various. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer red heads over blonds. I have a real weakness for red heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how red.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its cute on some women but its just depends on how you carry your self are you vampire pale or regular fare skined

0|0
    0|0
  • Gawd you sound hot!...O.O

0|0
    0|0
  • I find redheads & pale girls attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • You are wrong.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone has different taste but there are definitely going to be people out there who find you attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There are TONS of guys who actually prefer redheads for many reasons. Actually, I'm naturally a dirty blonde/light brown haired girl, but during the time I dyed my hair red, I got so many compliments for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • most women I wish I could look like are pale with red hair. Red hair does not look good on me at all, not even close. I would embrace it as much as you can :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone is attractive to certain people. depends on peoples taste

0|0
    0|0