I don't have an ass.

I run , bikeride and workout on the elliptical , and my ass isn't improving. It may be toned but it's not a good looking ass to look at. What am I suppose to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• How old are you? Why are you worried about your ass so much? In most mens opinion if it is tone and not jiggly with celulite than your doing really good. Just because you don't like the way clothes fit on you doesn't' mean you don't have a nice backside. If you are really young, like less than 24 then just wait, your ass will get bigger in time.

• 17, I read this magazine and it said what guys enjoy looking at the most in a women's body and most of the guys said was the womens ass. Then I was reading something today on here and some guy commented on a question and he said " if she has no ass guys arnt going to check you out " o.O

• Thank you! Your response really did help!

• Your wecome! Don't worry you sound great.

What Guys Said 8

• Squats, leg presses, anything to build your glutes.

• I would make sure you are eating a proper diet. Many people fail to see exercise results because their diet is trash. It's not just a matter of eating healthy, but you have to eat enough calories and get the proper macro nutrients if you want to see any muscle growth. Otherwise, not much you can do unless you want implants.

• if its toned I'm sure it looks good

• And you don't need one.

• You have to work with what you've got. You can add muscle to your booty, but if it's all muscle it might scare some guys away too.

• keep massaging and squeezing it a little hard every time you can

in bed

in shower

standing

lying

etc

• Uh...idk how to really answer without a link but, you should try squats or whatever excercises that will work your gluetes.

• What's the problem? All of this sounds like a good thing. I'm assuming that you find big asses to be good looking asses.

• How is a pancake ass a good thing?

• Life isn't full of such extremes, flat and fat

• True. I assumed she was going by the typical big booty=good though as most girls seem to think.

What Girls Said 4

• What exactly is your workout routine? Cardio 30-60 minutes a day and strength training 2-3x a week. With strength training, make sure to incorporate lunges and squats

But in all honesty, you can go from pancake ass link

link

to this: link

or link

Don't over do exercises with hopes of making your butt bigger. For some people, a flat or small butt is all they can have

• Get over it. Sure you could exercise but there are just some things in life, especially physical things, that aren't meant for you to achieve and I'm sure you have other attractive attributes.If you and some guy were meant to be lack of chunk in your ass cheeks wouldn't stop it.

• Try Brazillian Butt Lift workout program. You'll have the best ass within 90 days.

• I don't have an ass either, but I think it's sexy anyway ;)