My hair color is sort of strange- what eyeshadow colors would work best on me?

The closest match I can find for my natural hair color is Horo from Spice and Wolf (images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57088/spiceandwolf/images/5/51/Holo_Infobox.jpg). Its a really hard to explain color lol, but my friends say I have the exact same coloring as Horo. My skin is the same as hers (pale and without freckles), but my eyes are blue (peacock blue with a tinge of green). I'm so confused with makeup colors, because the colors that work for blue eyes seem to not look good with my hair, and vice versa. What would be the best colors for me to try?

Thanks in advance! :]

db.tt/COQ8zZLP

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it also kinda depends on how you apply it..(how dark and the style) but I would say brown and or greens (the green would look good with your hair color and brown always looks good with blue eyes... stay away from bright colors like pinks or blues... stick with earthly colors they look best... If your eyes are more green you could probably pull off a darker toned purple but nothing to bright :) hope that helps :) I will add pictures of what I mean so you get a better idea

link

link

link

( best to just experiment if you try the green and brown together and it looks like green is out of place then try using less green on your eye lid and use brown (not more as in darker more as in cover more of the eye lid surface) Even just using brown and using the green as a accent in the middle of your eye lid like this link ignore the colors but where she has orange use the green and where she has the green use the brown... (just using that picture to give you a idea of what I mean when I say accent lol )

Sorry if I was at all confusing its hard to explain haha

What Guys Said 2

• bronze or green. do you have a tail, too?

• idk anything about makeup but that sounds like a cool color combination you have :)

What Girls Said 7

• I'd just stick to darker colors to bring out the contrast between your eyes and hair, darker golds and dark tones such as greys and browns will do your eyes the most justice. Any bright colors would just wash out your skin tone and ruin your naturally beautiful features.

• Bronze, light gold or brown. Hmm that is interesting.

• Purple-lavendar and plum

• You have auburn hair. Try using silver, cranberry, or light gold eyeshadow.

• Green and purple and blue

• Green

• Use dark colors or more neutral shades of beige and brown.