Girls: Do you use any anti-aging products?

And how old are you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not purposely, I just use stuff that's good for my skin. Vitamin E, natural products heavy in natural oils [jojoba, olive, avocado, etc] or butters [cocoa, shea, mango]. And a good sunscreen will go a long way. As far as preventing acne, witch hazel and willow bark. I'm 22.

What Guys Said 7

• The best anti-aging product is absence of cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, stress, processed food and staying up late.

• Nope, I use the fountain of youth.

• You put all that crap in your ski it will end up making you look older.

• i use stuff like that lol. and hi :)

• There are some new methods of anti-aging treatment nowadays. Have you heard of them? I now that stem cell therapy can really help with different diseases, even this one. You can get some info on it from http://uctclinic.com/ My friend recommended it to me. He says it is a very good and reliable clinic

• I use come. I am older and it works great

• I am over 35 and I drink heavily

What Girls Said 10

• I am 22. I did, but then I was told that it could trigger your skin to not create natural proteins that keep your skin looking young.

I've been told it is best to stay away from them until you need them.

Until then, I just use a ton of SPF to keep my skin young.

• I'm a youngin, so no, but I hope that when I do get old, I'll be fine with my wrinkles and whatnot :)

• No and I'm 29. I have a young face. My grandmother once told me if you have had bad acne as a teenager and into your twenties, you won't get wrinkles. I think she's right because when she died at 80 years old, she had no wrinkles at all. I mean, there were some creases in her face, but my mom's mom had more wrinkles then her.

• Nope, I'm 18 but I look younger apparently :T

• No, I already look younger than I am. 20

• Nope. I do not. I'm only 16. Not that old yet :)

• 18

Sunscreen & I exfoliate regularly and I'm thinking about taking collagen pills(which is popular in Japan)

I also exfoliate weekly & use an under eye cream sometimes

• Shit!

I wanted to upvote you but I missed it, I'm on my phone ... Sorry

But nice answer. Never heard pf collagen pills before :)

• I use Shea butter and that alone is supposed to reduce wrinkles. I love it though.

• No I think those products are bull

• Yeah I do. I'm 23.

• Do you know any good anti-aging products? I'm open on trying new stuff

• No..

I don't use anti aging products :D

But I'd recommend to try natural stuff.There's plenty recipes on the net :)

• Oh alright :/ thanx.