Girls, I have tan/olive skin and I'm trying to find a suitable lipstick shade?

I'm trying to look for new lipstick shade since it's really hard for me to find a suitable shade for my skin tone. Usually I don't wear lipstick but this year I'm trying new things,and yeah my upper lip is darker compare to the bottom one so every time I apply any lip wear the upper part of my lip will still be dark(like it does not blend well) . I tried my friends' lipstick/ lip gloss.But none of them got the 'it factor'. I need something that enhance my tan/olive tone skin.Feel free to mention the brands also.

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends if you have a warm or cool skin undertone. But generally, good bets are darker pinks (fuschia, berry, etc.), and a chalky, brown-red. Never go for straight scarlet; it doesn't have enough impact of olive skin, and pale pink is also a no-no.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• strawberry

• A berry shade

• idk I really like red. it looks nice in photos.

• Orange-tangerine or burnt orange

• link

this has some examples of what colors go with certain skin types. hope this helps a little bit =)