What color have you used to dye your hair?

did you dye with one color or a few colors together?

0|0
17|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm naturally a dirty blond. I've dyed my hair a purpley-plum color, various shades of red, and dark brown. I think I look great as a redhead and it actually looks like a more natural color on me than my real hair color, just because of my eyes and skin tone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Dyed my hair once and it was just one color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like to use 2-3 colors at once. When your using browns it gives really pretty natural sun kissed looks or just really pretty mixtures. Blonds in adds color and individuality to each person. Bright colors like green, red, and orange look great and stand out better when mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm blond with pink bangs. I used to do green and black streaks. When I'm not in my f the world punk moods I usually do burgundy Cuzco I have green eyes contrast is awesome with hair as long as you do it right. Think about your skin tone and eye color otherwise you might wind up looking funny

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had my hair black, brown, burgundy, red, and currently blond. I'll probably keep it this way for a little while but I'm thinking of trying some random crazy colors sometime in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to dye my hair a deep purple... haven't got around to it yet. I have never died my hair.

I don't wan to permanently die it just a temporary dye because I love the color I have but I just want to change it up and be able to go back to old reliable. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, hair color question, I've dyed my hair so many times I can't count even count any more, I've done color combos, and single colors, but my fav, were blue/white, blue, purple/black, and red/white!

0|0
    0|0
  • I used one_revlon colorsilk in aburn

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple!

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde, black, brown, red. I always just dye one color at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have dark fuchsia hair,then now I have caramel hair color because I have tan skin tone

0|0
    0|0
  • "Golden Brown"

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my black hair so much.Everybody says my hair color is nice.Never dyed it before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown blue black purple

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done red

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried purple but it didn't work beyond the zone sucks with hair color

0|0
    0|0
  • Black bluish

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• When I was a kid, I dyed my hair blond once and another time I tried to get orange, but it turned out reddish brown. Recently I've only dyed darker shade of brown than I have couple times and during the last year I've had no reason to do anything like that since my hair has been about quarter inch long :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple, blue, can't remember if I ever did green.

What.

0|0
    0|0