If a short guy walked up to you, what would be your reaction?

Let's assume you are at the bar, a coffee shop, store, etc. and a short guy approaches you. Not a lot shorter than you, maybe the same height or at the very least only a couple inches shorter. Assume, he's not creepy or ugly, just your average guy. He's also got no problem talking to you, as in his "game" is decent.

How would you react? Would you immediately discredit him because he is shorter than you or would you hear out him and give him a chance to see what he's like? Would you even bother talking to him, or would you reject him on the spot? Would you talk to him just to be nice but reject him if he tried to take it further like ask for you number?

Most Helpful Girl

• Id let him talk but not give my # since he's probably younger than me

What Girls Said 6

• It depends.

-If I'm single and ready to mingle. Then I'd give it a shot. Has long has he isn't way shorter than me. I can deal with a few inches.

• I would have to contain myself!

Many short guys are AdOrAbLe to me.

I'd have his face all in my chest because I like to hug them so bad.

He'd have me arrested for attempted rape or something.

Nah, I'm slowly beginning to like shorter men too.

They're cool, and so fun to cuddle - sorry, had a moment. *big blush*

• lol I'm not sure if I should take this answer as a good thing or bad...

• Yeah, I've done it before to some of my guy friends.

They're my 5'5'' I've met very few my height. '4"

You're right, I can't do that to all other guys... but I would have a hard time containing myself!

• Sounds cute but if I'm in a good mood I'll give him a shot

• Fact: All short guys have little man syndrome which means if they're approaching you, nothing good will come from it. I keep pepper spray with me just in case a shrimp gets loose.

• Fact: all short men have little man syndrome and if they're going to talk to you it's just to harass you. I would probably pull out the pepper spray.

• Awww

What Guys Said 0