Girls, what is your ideal guy wearing?

I don't mean how is he dressed, like casual and stuff. What kind of clothes is he wearing? what brands? shoes? and don't say flat billed hats because I'm not another idiot trying to blend into a crowd. I went to the mall yesterday and bought some new clothes. I got new nikes and a couple zoo york tees and a couple black tee shirts and some snow white cargos. what do you think about that?

educate me on style. links to good sites are appreciated.

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I am not attracted to a guy who wears a lot of name-brand clothing. That is so high school / frat boy. Name brands to me show that a person has no style of their own so they have to wear expensive clothing with a popular logo to feel like they look good. If you want to look like a mature adult, I say avoid them.

I really like a guy who dresses cleanly and attractively. Simple, well-fitting jeans and a plain or patterned t-shirt in bright colors (especially red). I'm not really into shoes but clean sneakers are nice. Also, a shirt with something funny (not vulgar, funny) written on it makes a great conversation starter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• White or black tee shirt (like basic hanes type)

Jeans (not the saggy type)

Timberland or red wing boots

And a hat ( curved bill preferably old and worn)

I like the blue collar boy look!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely depends on the girl, but I prefer guys with a simple, clean-cut style. No athletic wear (sneakers are okay) outside of working-out and nothing obnoxious and flashy.

I think most girls like a subtle hipster quality in male style as well. Casual oxfords, vans, prescription glasses, and skinny jeans are sexy. Then again, the last two guys I've really liked came out of the closet this past year... o__o

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really pay attention to guy's brands

0|0
    0|0
  • Graphic -T from Hot Topic!

Ripped- Levie's

Any colored - Converse - All Stars!

Maybe a spiked collar!

Spiked hair and / or Mowhawk!

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, some cool t-shirts, checked shirts, Levi's and Vand work perfectly. I think that a man who wears all of those is incredibly stylish. However, it kinda depends because we all have different views on what looks good and what doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black rolled up skinny jeans, combat boots, cut off tee or plain white v-neck with a flannel ^_^ Tattoos and piercings, added bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoodies

Sneaker

Ripped jeans

Tight white shirt

Cap

<3

Or

Polo shirt

Nice dark jeans

Moccasins