Most comfortable shoes to wear when standing for 8 hrs a day?

I am a cashier and I have to stand in one spot for the whole day. my feet get so tired by the end of it. are there comfortable shoes to prevent that? or is there some way to get it to where my feet will hurt less?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rockports provide a lot of comfort, they'd be just great for that job.

What Guys Said 3

• Rockport shoes usually are the most comfortable. They are not cheap. However, you may want to consider going to an outlet store with the Dr. Scholl's Custom Orthodic support machine and see what type of orthodic would work for you.

I am a flatbed over the road truck driver. I must wear steel toe boots. Not too many are comfortable. However, I have orthodic support in my boots. Making them more comfortable to wear. Especially if I am going to be wearing them for 11+ hours.

• I own a pair of Rockports (sold at Reebock outlets and online)

• Flip-flops. Can't beat em.

What Girls Said 3

• Research the shoes nurses wear, and I'm sure you will find a ton.

Dr. Scholls makes shoes and they seem comfortable.

• Dansko shoes are really comfortable. A lot of nurses and cosmetologists wear them. They are pricey $120 a pair but they last forever and really do make all the difference in the world.

• a pair of high heeled shoes with a thick rubber sole, it worked pretty well for me anyway.