I am 5'1" tall guy. Is it possible to get girls for me?

I am kind of introverted.I may have inferior complex because of my height and currently under psychiatric treatment.My academic record is quite good and looking forward to a good career,at least I think so.

Is it ever possible for me to get date?In our population average guy height is 5'5"

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it is possible for someone who's 5'1 to get a date. I'm also the same height and although I do have questions about getting a date with women because of my height I have had 2 or 3 girl friends offline and about the same if not more online.

looking nice IE: washing, waring cloths that fit properly, and I suppose having a nice job too, are all good pointers when trying to get a date.

use you're personality then talking to women/people so once they get to know you they can see who you are and height won't matter quite so much.

I immagne you have the same issue finding jeans that fit so here's a link that I use when I want to buy a good pair of jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com they can cost anywhere from $70-$90 (CND I think) so it's quite a bit more than jeans off the rack but if you get someone to do the measurements with you they'll fit 100%

What Girls Said 11

• It's possible. There are some women that don't mind dating a guy shorter than themselves, or you might have better luck trying to find women around the same height or a bit smaller.

• in my expense women smaller than 5ft are usually underage. same height or slightly taller would be what I look for.

• Actually a lot of Asian women are under 5"0. I'm actually considered 'medium height' at 5"2 in Japan

• Ya its possible just be confident its sad you had to get professional treatment though

• average height isn't 5'5 for a guy its 5'10. average for a woman is 5'4. Find a woman who is shorter than you or around your height. good luck

• Average guy height in America is 5'10. He said "our population" indicating he might be from somewhere else.

• if that's the average in his population than I guess guys are shorter there, women are used to it and he won't have an issue

• It's very much possible. Stop stressing.

• Yeah, you could.

• What is your population? lol even 5'5" is short for a guy.

Seems like you need to work on your confidence and mental well being before you think about getting into a relationship.

And absolutely you can get a girl. Everyone likes something different. Win them over with your personality. Build up your confidence

• heck yeah, I love short men

• Wear heeled boots

• Ya we got short girls that need love too

• yeah.

i know a guy who is 5'2" and is currently dating his third girlfriend.

• Yeah nothing wrong with your night

What Guys Said 1

• yes, but you really need to work on personality. Having a sense of humor is an absolute must. It should be your number one priority. I also find that smaller/shorter guys are often more feisty. Not sure if its genetic or a reaction to compete with taller guys. The thing is you come as less threatening than taller (or big) guys. Study comedy and tease/kid girls non stop.

• how do you mean feisty?

I just want to add not all girls like to be teased/kidded, that might just get you in the friend zone instead of someone they might want to date.

• not all girls, but most girls like to be teased...to the point where they feel uninhibited. Not to sound cocky...but I've slept with 25+ girls...I do have a pretty idea of what turns them on (unless you have slept with more than me). Not bragging...or trying to turn you into a manwhore. But humor is imperative.