Have you ever felt too attractive?

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who put you on a pedestal? Even if you didn't see yourself as highly as , or thought of yourself in the terms they thought of you? Maybe you're humble. Maybe you're shy. Maybe you just don't "see" it

Or have you been in a relationship where it causes problems with your significant other because you still get phone calls ... you still have others approach you ... you still have others trying to get with you, even if you tell them you're in a relationship?

Have you ever been with a person who's tries to "lock you down" because they see that others want you just as much as they do, they may have a jealousy issue, they may have a trust issues, they may have a self-esteem issue?

Maybe it's the way you look.

Maybe it's the way you dress.

Maybe it's your personality.

What ever "it" may be, Have you ever felt "too attractive", in any of your relationships?

I'm just curious. =)

• Yes, I have.
  • I don't know.
  • No, I haven't.
  • I haven't had that problem.
  • I haven't been in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and have experienced all those examples you listed. I don't know if I just don't see it myself but it just makes me feel weird to be put up on a pedestal or get that kind of attention when I make it clear I'm in a relationship. I've had guys say I'm single because I'm not married o.O

Its made me even more self conscious and and dislike how important physical appearance is to people. And when I express these honest feelings there are "friends" or people in my life who are mean about it like its dumb I feel the way I feel.

What Guys Said 7

• ...

...

Hm?

What? I do apologize it's just...well, there seems to be an incredibly handsome man trapped inside this mirror I'm looking at.

• No, I haven't because I know I'm not.

• I've been treated like more than a sex toy and less than a boyfriend in past

• Me attractive? Only when I get a haircut.

• No, I haven't.

• all the time.

• Nope, I don't think I"d ever think myself "too attractive".

What Girls Said 6

• I've never been in a real life relationship, but have had a few online love interests/flings. Most of them use really extreme terms to describe how "beautiful" I am and are upset when I tell them that guys where I live never say anything like that to me or even suggest I'm remotely good-looking. I've actually been called ugly by guys around here before. So I'm not necessarily being humble, but I just don't always take compliments about how I look very well, just because I'm not used to it. But when the guy actually back up what he says and tells me the specific things about me he finds beautiful, it's easier to believe him.

• A

:1

3000 characters..definitely not enough

• Yeah I dated a guy who hated how he looked but loved my looks a lot. I mean A LOT. It did cause a problem because I felt he didn't love himself which put me in an awkward position of never saying anything a slight bit negative when he deserved. In short we broke up. And I've been told I date most guys who aren't as good looking as me. Mainly from my mom and friends. I just ignore it.

• Nope. I usually feel the opposite.

I have never been in a relationship though.

• haha I wish I could feel that way

• Every once in awhile when I get super dressed up make up and dresses