What is your fave cologne or perfume?

Question pretty much says it all. This is for guys and girls. What is your fav guys cologne and girls perfume? Mine? Guys- Drakkar Noir... Girls- Heat by Mariah Carey

if you don't know one for the opposite gender that's OK :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite cologne is Ocean Breeze.

What Guys Said 5

• I've come across a few women's perfumes that I really like, and a bunch I didn't, but I don't know their names.

I'm also not a fan of most men's cologne, but I found one I really liked, and has gotten a LOT of positive feedback from girls. It's a small brand called New West, by Aramis. I don't wear it that often because of the work I do, but whenever I do, women often do 180s and come back to smell me and ask what I'm wearing. It's kind of like an Axe commercial, but in real life, and not always with super-model-looking girls, which is okay.

It's not a super-expensive high-end cologne, but it works well with my body's natural chemical make-up, and I don't give a crap about fashion brands anyway. I like it, and the ladies like it, so that's more than enough for me.

• My favorites are:

Cuba Blue

Avatar

Club Med

Nautica Voyage

-----------

Two of these are rare to find, and one is discontinued.

What can I say? I like to smell differently than everyone else! :)

• Men's- Hugo Boss XY. I don't know any for women.

• Aqua Velva Musk & Brut Aftershave. Both sorta cologne-like.

• Mark Birley

What Girls Said 8

• Flower bomb.

• My signature scent is Coco Madamoiselle. On guys, I'm very partial to Davidoff's Cool Water, and Armani Code.

• I love the fruity ed hardy that comes in a pink bottle

• The silver guess perfume

• My favorite perfume is flowers by kenzo

• I love axe cologne on a guy! I don't know why, but it smells amazing to me! :)

• hahaha see I was axe bombed once so I'm kinda 'rascist' towards axe lol but that's cool that you like it :)

• Red door-elizebeth arden

• My favorite perfume is Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret