Am I short?? please let me know!

I've usually been average, but this year EVERYBODY got taller than me, so now I'm the shortest in my group of friends, and basically shorter than everybody lol, but I'm not sure if my school just has tall people. I'm 5 '2' lol

NO, I have nothing against being short, in no way did I say that .-.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guarantee being petite is what most women would want to be if they had a choice. No matter what the hell any one tells you. You are not too short,and you are VERY cute,so be very thankful for your gifts.

What Guys Said 10

• For a female that's not that bad. It is a lot less of an issue for a girl to be short than a guy to be. The girl I have been talking to is 5' even. I kind of make a reference to it from time to time, and she just says she's not short, she's fun sized. It's not a problem at all for most guys, and if it is, then big deal - they're not the guy you would want anyway.

• You are under 18 by a few years. You are still going through puberty, so your body is not done growing yet.

• Lol thx for the answer, I shot up in elementary, but the past couple years, I've stayed the same the height, who knows, I'm probably going through spaced out growth spurts

• Statistically you are on the low end of average, but still an average height.

• Pretty short. I don't see anything bad about that.

• There something wrong with being short?

• No, I never said that...I actually like it, but like I said I don't know if I'm average or just short

• I'm not sure what the so-called average height for females is but I;m a foot taller than you and I've dated girls under 5 feet tall.

• Alright well thx for the answer :)

• 5ft2-5ft6 for girls is considered average,at least by me.You're fine,men love petite girls :) Don't worry about it,your height is cute

• Very short. No idea how old you are but it says under 18 so you have a few years yet. Get to drinking lots of milk or...something!

• id say your the shorter end of average

• Hmmm yea you are short

• :P you need to ask? You are short but not quite midget short.

• Lol yes I need to ask, I get a lot of mixed answers

• At 5'2 you should kind of know at this point lol. Brb I am gonna ask a question on gag "Am I a white guy?" :P:P:P

• Wth dude, I really was just asking a question, and no at this point, I don't know, if you think its so stupid than why did you answer it?

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, you are short.

You are finished growing. The average height of a woman is 5'5.

• The average American woman is about 5'5, so yes, you're short. Nothing wrong with that.

• Possession is Joes' NOT Joe's

See were losing punctuation in the English language.

• Well...actually, since Joe is the name, and his name isn't one that ends with an "s" like Jesus, then technically Ichron is correct since 's does show ownership. If his name were Jesus, then Jesus' would be correct in showing ownership.

• Welcome to the party. Yes your petite, I hate the word short, but you're still taller than me by a whole inch:-). Plus there's still a possibility you may grow

• You're short, but it's okay, I'm five foot, and done growing lol, guys seem to like short girls anyways, and you can go for any height guy, short or tall because they will always be taller than you (for the most part)

• Its petite. I know how ya feel, I'm 5'1

• U're short but I'm shorter because I'm 4'11. I'm usually mistaken as a child though. But many people think I'm cute.

• YOU ARE NOT THAT SHORT.

ur barely short.