What does your hair look like?

Mine is a little ways past my shoulders, with a lot of layers. I'm naturally blond, so my top layer is that color. Then underneath I have it brown, mixed with a violet black. And that comes put the front some, and some black in my bangs.

Hahah what about you guys?

Oh, and it's kinda curlyish and likes to do what it wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• its like a copper brown and really short.

like this link

i don't care if people think its too short. I like it. I think it looks awesome. and I don't really have to style it anymore. I can be on time to places now. :D

• I love peoe that can pull off that hair. I bet it is nice to not wake up in dreads ahaha

• haha you'd be surprised if you saw the back of my head when I wake up. it looks like if someone stuck a piece of gum in there, and it got all tangled up. but at least if I wet it and let it dry by itself, it looks OK. :D

• Hahah I really wouldn't have known that. It's kinda funny

What Guys Said 9

• Blond, red, grey, and long. My hair is three inches from my waist. I am a male and straight.

• My hair is wavy, brown, and chin-length.

• Short

• Short and jet black.

• Exactly like Thor's except even more exuberant.

; ]

• You could do l'oreal commercials ;)

• Guuuurl, they've been trying to get me for the longest time.

They can't afford this level of flow just yet.

December 2012; watch out

;)

• Ahahah that made my day..

I best see your flowing locks in the next season!

• link its similar to this

• I remember when I had hair(look at my profile) I just changed it do to my attitude.

• Woah, ha ha you did have a lot. It was cool though. do you miss it?

• Eh I have my days but maintence was a bitch haha.

• Oh I bet it was.. Ha, remembering that probably helps alleviate any pain of wanting it back

• looks great (dark and lovely :P)

• Dreamy dark and wavy

What Girls Said 12

• Mine is pretty much exactly how it looks in my display picture. Light golden brown, curly, layered, towel-dried and parted to the left, lol. Right now it's just that, but pulled back in a messy bun to the right of center.

• My hair:

It's down to my waist. A couple layers. Long bangs. It shines reddish and blond in the sun. Natural color is light golden ash brown... it's a complicated color. Some strands are darker, though. It's naturally wavy, but I straighten and curl it with a wand.

• Very long brown hair with a lot of volume and blond highlights :) it's long almost to my waist and straight, I love my highlights ^^ they make it look a lot better :)

• Naturally curly and its black

• Mine is above shoulder length curly auburn

• link

Always straight. I can never curl them :D

• Curly & frizzy :(

• wavy/curly-ish, dark brown hair, with bits of light streaks, and about 5 inches below my shoulders...it's pretty long, but not quite long as I want it to be

• i have long thick-ish auburn hair that I keep straight on my lazy days lol

• Black and curly

• long..down slightly past mid back or a little more. has some layers in it but it's growing out..same with my side bangs, I'm getting a trim soon. but I want to keep it long, just add more layers.

it's wavy but sometimes I iron it.

and it's dirty blondeish light brownish in color..not quite brown but not a real blond color.

• Like this: link

It's a bit shorter, but it still has those random waves.