What does your hair look like?

Mine is a little ways past my shoulders, with a lot of layers. I'm naturally blond, so my top layer is that color. Then underneath I have it brown, mixed with a violet black. And that comes put the front some, and some black in my bangs.

Hahah what about you guys?

Updates:
Oh, and it's kinda curlyish and likes to do what it wants.

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• its like a copper brown and really short.

like this link

i don't care if people think its too short. I like it. I think it looks awesome. and I don't really have to style it anymore. I can be on time to places now. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • I love peoe that can pull off that hair. I bet it is nice to not wake up in dreads ahaha

• haha you'd be surprised if you saw the back of my head when I wake up. it looks like if someone stuck a piece of gum in there, and it got all tangled up. but at least if I wet it and let it dry by itself, it looks OK. :D

• Hahah I really wouldn't have known that. It's kinda funny

What Guys Said 9

• Blond, red, grey, and long. My hair is three inches from my waist. I am a male and straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is wavy, brown, and chin-length.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short

1|0
    0|0
  • Short and jet black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly like Thor's except even more exuberant.

; ]

0|0
    0|0
    • You could do l'oreal commercials ;)

• Guuuurl, they've been trying to get me for the longest time.

They can't afford this level of flow just yet.

December 2012; watch out

;)

• Ahahah that made my day..

I best see your flowing locks in the next season!

• link its similar to this

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember when I had hair(look at my profile) I just changed it do to my attitude.

0|0
    0|0
    • Woah, ha ha you did have a lot. It was cool though. do you miss it?

• Eh I have my days but maintence was a bitch haha.

• Oh I bet it was.. Ha, remembering that probably helps alleviate any pain of wanting it back

• looks great (dark and lovely :P)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dreamy dark and wavy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Mine is pretty much exactly how it looks in my display picture. Light golden brown, curly, layered, towel-dried and parted to the left, lol. Right now it's just that, but pulled back in a messy bun to the right of center.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair:

It's down to my waist. A couple layers. Long bangs. It shines reddish and blond in the sun. Natural color is light golden ash brown... it's a complicated color. Some strands are darker, though. It's naturally wavy, but I straighten and curl it with a wand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very long brown hair with a lot of volume and blond highlights :) it's long almost to my waist and straight, I love my highlights ^^ they make it look a lot better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Naturally curly and its black

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is above shoulder length curly auburn

0|0
    0|0
  • link

Always straight. I can never curl them :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Curly & frizzy :(

0|0
    0|0
  • wavy/curly-ish, dark brown hair, with bits of light streaks, and about 5 inches below my shoulders...it's pretty long, but not quite long as I want it to be

0|0
    0|0
  • i have long thick-ish auburn hair that I keep straight on my lazy days lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Black and curly

0|0
    0|0
  • long..down slightly past mid back or a little more. has some layers in it but it's growing out..same with my side bangs, I'm getting a trim soon. but I want to keep it long, just add more layers.

it's wavy but sometimes I iron it.

and it's dirty blondeish light brownish in color..not quite brown but not a real blond color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like this: link

It's a bit shorter, but it still has those random waves.

0|0
    0|0