Is it very unattractive if a you can see veins on a girl's body?

I have light and delicate skin and there are some spots where you can see my veins through my skin. Like on the inside of my arms, kinda where my obliques are,a bit on my chest and my ankles.

They're not particularly big or popping out or anything, but you can def see them and that's something I'm very insecure about.

I also bruise very easily, is that a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter to me the slightest.Veins and light skin are fine, you don't the need orange skin that is popular on a lot of TV shows.

• Ok great and what about the bruising? My knees are the worst. Sometimes when I just kneel down they get bruised already and it just doesn't look pretty

• Bruising isn't attractive but it's no big deal. If a guy likes you bruises probably won't bother him.

What Guys Said 8

• I find women who are more concerned with their looks then their personally a turn-off. This doesn't mean bring Birtha 400lbs over either as that shows she has no respect for herself.

My experience has told me women who take care of their emotional needs naturally take care of their physical ones and don't find themselves stressing out if they're "hot or not."

I really doubt a guy worth your time is going to take that much of a notice in those types of things.

• Can't do much about that. It is who you are, it is what you are.

Don't bother with makeup and hiding it. That will just look stupid and desperate.

Your guy would probably find it fascinatingly beautiful anyway. Because it is YOU.

• Dont worry about you look, I know that if your boyfriend loves you, your looks wouldn't be a big deal, I don't find women with noticeable veins ugly, I've seen many women with noticeable veins that looks good.

My GF's veins are not noticeable, but I don't only care about her looks, I love her personality with all of my heart :D

<3333

• If they're bulging, then yes.

If they just happen to be close to the skin, or you have transparent skin then no, not really.

Bruising easily is a symptom of anemia caused by iron deficiency.

• I'm already taking iron suppelments and try to eat more meat, but I don't really like it.

No they're not bulging and you can't feel them at all you can just see them

• Have you tried cooking your food in cast iron pots and pans? I'm told that it can help.

I'm sure yours are just fine, nothing to worry about.

• its not a turn off

• It's no big deal..(:(:(:

• I've seen some girls like that, and I didn't find them to be anything ugly, it was actually something I had to be pretty close to even notice.

• Doesn't bother me. I'm pale, so mine can be seen a lot too.

What Girls Said 0