Do you like this dress? And do you like it better in black or yellow?

link

link

i have dark brown hair, kinda tan, blue eyes

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the dress.

• Lol, I was totally gonna bash on you by saying, "You must be from Iowa". Then I read your profile. Bwaaahahaa! It's no wonder you don't like the dress: you're a tomboy and a little bit of a bitch with no sense of fashion! I almost peed myself laughing! I'm getting really good at judging people before I even get to know them. +1 XD

• But I'm not thinking about buying that dress. So your point is invalid. Good day now.

• Lol just thinking about not buying that dress turned you into a sassy little firecracker! Not a common trait amongst tomboy's I'm sure. Sounds like that dress brought out the true woman in you! :D I think you should consider the yellow one.

What Guys Said 3

• That black one is pretty hot. But you're only allowed to wear it if you have a body exactly like the model's. Plus you must wear the bangles and the platform boots they're describing. Don't half-ass it.

They yellow one... meh. If you wanna look like a hooker trying to get a cocaine fix, then the yellow one is for you. You'd probably come of as some sort of groupie/hippie/wannabe if you were to sport the yellow look.

My advice, go with the black. Way more classy and chic.

• I don't really like the dress

the know is kinda weird but if I had to pick I would pick the black dress.

You can never go wrong with black

• I do not like the dress.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't like the dress really.

I see plenty of girls in dresses like that - and eh - just not my style I think. But if you like it, and you've got the body for it ... why not?

If I had to choose I'd go with the black - not the yellow.

• I think they both look kinda cheap. I wouldn't go out like that, if you're planning on wearing it at home or starring in p*rn it's fine though, although you really need a great body for this.

I like the black one better.

• Omg that dress is aweosome! fabulous I love it. but definitely the black one. I think it's waaaaay better! I love it :D

• Yellow

• The black one. The yellow one pin points your flaws more and outlines her bra...

• Yikes ..wear green instead

• Black looks good on anyone

• no I think it is trashy but out of the two the black is better. Also, it would be unflattering unless you are tall and skinny with a perfect body.

• I think its pretty cute. I like black better, don't like the yellow at all