What's your best quality?

Everyone has some...what's yours? Does it make you more attractive to others? What do you want to improve?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. The ability to communicate and give an answer to every question, even if its pure bs or straight philosophy.

2. Smile and Dimples ;)

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a good listener.

• My physique is my best quality.

Would love to improve my face.

• Best quality, I don't want to sound self centered but I come to two qualities to mind. The ability to say hi to anyone and not feel awkward. And the ability to be really confident in myself if I wanted to improve something it would probably be not to almost piss myself when I walk up to a nice looking girl

• Lol she just like any other person even if she is good looking. Just use your best qualities. Good luck

• Physically- either big arms or (possibly) above average "alien"

Personality- being a real man (almost).

• my eyebrows and eye lashes and teeth :D!

• Appearance: I like my jawline, also I keep "the line" of facial hair to make it stand out even better!

Personality: I always think with my own head - I have strong sense of right & wrong and I stick to my guns!

• i think its my body but as a person who likes to work out I think I will allways be a work in progress

• i like that I'm generous and very caring. I would like to improve my ability to focus on one thing and get to the goal. basically I get distracted too easily.

• im a good listener and really honest

• Idk I guess whatever people tell me. But I'd like to work more on my abs.

What Girls Said 7

• Personality: I like to believe my intelligence is my best quality :)

Physically: well I love my legs :D they are long :D

• im fair and level headed and a pretty good listener but the problem with that is that I am too thin skinned so when I listen to other people and their problems I take on their emotions and I can't seem to establish an emotional boundary so I don't always like to be the one with the shoulder to cry on. The thing I want to work on is developing a thicker skin

• I think that my honesty is my best quality. I think it might make me less attractive to people who don't know me well, because a lot of people seem put off with me being so honest.

As for improvements, I'd say that my body would be the number 1. I need to lose quite a few pounds...

• Improve my stomach

• looks...i get complimented on my eyes and my boobs and butt..i have a girlie shape, not fat and not skinny but I've been told I have a "very feminine" body

personality..i'm bubbly and easy going around people and funny

• appearance: I like my smile

personality: I'm a very compassionate person

• Do you mean like physical qualities or personality qualities?

I guess I like the fact that I'm trustworthy.

• Either...whatever you have or did that pround of yourself

• Oh well physically my favorite thing about me is my boobs, lips, or calves.

In terms of personality like I said I think I'm trustworthy and a very giving person. I guess these are traits that could attract people.