Whats to purpose of wearing a big watch?

ex. like the diesel watches the face is pretty big what's the purpose of having a watch that big.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just supposed to look good - which is really the only reason anyone wears any sort of watch these days (cellphones make them basically obsolete).

What Girls Said 6

• To see the time.

j/ping.

Its a fashion statement.

I think big watches especially look good on men, because they have the bigger wrists/arms.

Its also more flashy.

• Forgot to wear glasses?

• To show off

• it looks nice

the bigger the better

• To show off

• Bigger watches look better on some people, they may prefer a bigger face or they may simply just prefer the look of bigger watches.

What Guys Said 6

• To show off. That is all. I personally think its rather telling of people, like that they need that kind of attention. Don't get me wrong I have a large collection of watches, including some rather expensive ones, but none are "BIG" diamond encrusted watches. Jay said it best, "I buy the right watch, not the bright watch."

• Shows off your poor vision and taste.

• So you can use it as a shield when a firefight breaks out.

• attention

• To overcome their small penis.

• To call attention to themselves and try to look cool. I personally think it looks stupid but to each their own.