Are big foreheads in?

Hey I got a question for all you guys out there, Are big foreheads on women attractive?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter whether the forehead is big or not. What matters is if they look attractive with the forehead they have, how it compliments her overall appearance. I don't think a big forehead would be a deal breaker nor would I really judge her attractiveness based on her forehead. For me, I focus on her face first, her whole body second, and then the little things about her. Guys are visual creatures but will overlook or look past that if it's a minor thing. If you're deemed the term "attractive" to that one certain guy you have in mind then all you need to do is shine through your personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No, big foreheads themselves are not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose they are. I'm sure Rhianna doesn't have a problem getting a date with her 5-head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christina Ricci has a massive forehead, and she's definitely not attractive at all.

I can't actually even think of any other examples...

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I would shove my tongue in every orifice of Christina Ricci.

• To each their own :)

I guess I just prefer girls who are more conventionally good looking.

• Say what? Not that I know of... I've never thought about a women forehead before. What made you get this impression?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure they usually hide it with bangs so I don't know what it really looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya with bangs

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0