Girls, how does this hair style look?

I am going to grow out my hair and I was wondering on thoughts on a particular style. The link shows a female but it is a similar look I am going for (not as long and not slicked back). I couldn't find this kind of style on a male. A little poofy in the back and flat in the front. I'm going to wear some kind of headband to achieve this look. So what do you think?

I am Asian with black hair.

• Looks nice
  • Looks bad
  • Girly

Most Helpful Girl

• On an Asian guy I think its a great look.

What Girls Said 6

• Not a fan.

• Looks nice

• I think that'd be nice just don't use a head band maybe bandanna

• looks too styled. what were you aiming for?

• more natural. Just a small headband with a little poof in the back. Shorter hair than the one in the pic

• you're a guy though. why would you want a headband? and to poof the back? fluffing up the from is generally more guyish than then back.

• Eh, it's okay! But if you like it, go for it! And you may wear it well! I think it just depends on the person for hair styles and all of that. Try it, see if you like it! You can always change your hair. :)

• Grow your hair out Asian guys look good

What Guys Said 0