Is it important for girls to wear perfume when going on a date?

Or does it not matter as long as they have good hygiene and have showered well before the date?

This goes hand in hand with the question I just asked pertaining to guys and cologne / body spray. I would've made both questions part of the same question, but there weren't enough poll options. Here's the one about guys: link

• Girls should wear perfume when going on any date (casual or formal)
    100% (5)40% (2)70% (7)Vote
  • Girls only need to wear perfume when going on a more formal date (e.g. dinner)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Girls never need to wear perfume when going on any date (casual or formal)
    0% (0)60% (3)30% (3)Vote
  • Other / see results
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah they should...I guess depending on the formality of the date, if you guys were going to a bar and grill for example she might be able to get away with not wearing any as compared to if you guys were to go out for a fancy dinner. But in my opinion I'd like my girl to always smell good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Has long has the girl doesn't smell like a skunk, I'm sure the guy wouldn't mind whether she smelled great naturally or fragrance wise.

To answer your question,

No, its not important for a girl to wear perfume when going on a date. Has long has she has decent hygiene then she is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls here do, but I don't because my hair products are scented and it'd probably be over kill. Perfume seems like a mandatory get-ready ritual

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it wear it when I go out because I like the smell plus sometimes I forget to wear dedorant

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear perfume everywhere I go. It's just part of my routine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I barely wear it and guys still get at me

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't wear it no wonder guys chang their mind

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I like the way a woman smells. There is nothing wrong with a woman smelling like a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly hope so

It shows they're making an effort

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say yes. A girl that wears a perfume that smells amazing is incredible. I love girls who wear intoxicating perfumes

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think its important to but it would be nice

0|0
    0|0