Do guys only chase girls they find attractive?

1) they see a girl and she doesn't give him any attention.

To him that's an attractive quality. Would a guy chase a girl he is not attractive too

What makes a guy chase a girl

How long would he chase (sex wise and relationship)

Would a guy like a girl who he has never spoken to? Would he make signs and never approach? How long would that go on for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women tend to like men for what they see reflected about themselves in that guy. If that guy likes her personality, her look, her sense of humor, etc. then women (who are on some level attracted to that man, at least) will generally pursue that person because they make them feel good about themselves and those qualities. Guys do not usually care about that, so much. If we like a girl's personality, her look, her sense of humor, etc. then we like her regardless of what she thinks about us, because it's not the way she makes us feel about ourselves that we like, but simply how we feel about her. Obviously if she denies him, he has to either get over it and move on, Become a creepy stalker-type guy fawning from a distance, or as many misogynistic men do, decide she is a "bitch" or something after she rejects him and decide he didn't like her in the first place.

These things are definitely not always the case for either men or women as many people break traditional gender norms or have different values in partners, etc. But these tend to be the cases.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know who told you that it's an attractive quality when a girl doesn't give a guy any attention. I'd move on to the next one.

However, I almost never approach, she would have to be staring at me, smiling, and making a "come here" gesture with her fingers.

• a girl that doesn't give a guy attention is gonna let the guy know that he isn't all that so he's gonna try to get her but if he keeps failing at it "he WILL give up" ain't no point in chasing a stuck up girl so if your trying to not give a guy much attention to not seem like a hoe or something at least give him a sing to not give up and yes a guy will go for a girl he is not attracted to jst incase the girl he is atracted to won't give in but that's only if he's despereate or he doesn't give a f and ofcourse a guy would like a girl he has never spoke to it happens all the time

• If a guy sees a girl all the time (more than 6 months) and always makes signs, but doesn't approach, what does that mean

• he could be really shy or not confident enough to talk to you mabie he is attracted to you or there is that chance that he doesn't like you ask around his friend or try to talk to him it would help a lot if he does have confidence problems

• No. If a girl doesn't show me any interest I move on to the next one (relationship wise or sex wise).

• I mean depending on the guy, he is willing to chase a girl from Attractive to slightly below Average. If guy isn't confident enough in his socializing skills with women more than likely he won't approach you. Some guys there is no time frame of how long they chase a girl if he feels he's close.

• Since attraction is subjective, yes I'd say that's accurate.

What Girls Said 1

• "Do guys only chase girls they find attractive?"

I would say so. Even the ugly guys chase pretty girls, more so if they have money.