Guys do you like it when girls wear cute clothes or like a t-shirt and basketball shorts?

I always try to look cute but its like none of the guys like me so I need your opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• you guys are all wrong a girl should dress how she wants to and the right guy will show up and sweep her off her feet you should change anything for anyone beucase if you do that guy won't like you for the real you

• Thank you I totally agree with u

• She asked a question and we answered

• Honestly you're both right, while a girl should be able to wear what she wants, you also shouldnt make a guy wear something either

What Guys Said 17

• on the one hand cute clothes that show off the shape of your body always draw attention, but on the other hand casual dress such as the t-shirt and basketball shorts makes it seem like you're not deliberately trying to get their attention, like you're just being comfy and casual and that allows guys to feel more confident around you.

lesson to all girls: if a guy who you know likes you hasn't approached you yet, and you want him to because you for some reason won't approach him yourself, try dressing down in more casual clothes. it makes him feel more comfortable around you because it shows you feel more comfortable around him, boosting his confidence around you.

• I gotta be honest: I think girls who wear stuff like that can be very, very cute. Probably because I'm not really a body driven guy, or something like that. Don't get too baggy of a T-shirt/shorts, of course. I think that looks ridiculous on most GUYS, even. But wearing loose shorts and a t-shirt is very acceptable, to me. It'd make the girl seemed relaxed and she'd probably feel relaxed, making her that much more fun or interesting to talk to. ;D

• Don't be afraid to be casual and comfortable once in a while (or frequently). I think women's clothing looks very constricting in many cases.

• Clothes don't matter. I would fall in love with a girl that is good on the inside. Her personality is what matters.

• If a girl is attractive to a guy, it doesn't matter what she wears...she still looks good.

• u guys have no idea what your talking about be your self a guy will always like you for who you are just give it some time dress the way you wanna dress causual now you guys may call me a fruit or gay or homo I'm not that I'm down to earth and not a pig

• Where what makes you feel confident, yourself, and appropriate. Only in extreme cases will the clothes a girl is wearing be a turn off.

• I like girls in shorts they look comfy, I like a girl who can be herself and look cute doing it, "sweatpants hair tied chillin with no makeup on that's when ur the prettiest I hope that you don't take it wrong" that's sooo true, caz its her being her at her realest moment, at least that's for me its when I find her the most attractive, so yes shorts def, also its cute when a girl has a bikini top but like guy swim trunks at least I think its cool

• Girl whateva you do keep it tight, tease our imagination,and show just enough but not too much it sometymes comes through slutty...the thing about clothes is that you personaly hve to like it and if some guy likes it its a starting point of what you have in common!

• both

make it sexy

we like cute tops and all

but if you wanan rock a ball jersey tie the back up and wear short shorts

make it sexy show off ur assests

girls can wear anything as long as they look good

we don't care about the style as much as the assests

• You have to find a balance. Woman who flaunt their cleavage and where tight shorts they can't fit into are not particularly attractive. Most guys aren't looking for a whore. But if your wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt then your not looking very feminine, and theirs nothing less attractive then girl who talks like she's black, plays for the varsity basketball team, and benches 200 pounds. We're not looking for a that either. Just my opinion though...

• Hey! I'm going to be playing for the varsity bball team and I'm black. Do I have no chance for a date? I'm feminine!

• id only like it if the stuff fit her tightly

no loose clothing, maybe a little loose but not like flapping all over the place

• I definitely like the more feminine look.

• CUTE CLOHES ALL THE WAY.

I hate it when girls wear boy clothes. I wanna see girls' bodies and legs and boy clothes don't show that and aren't attractive.

• once in a while yes, but day after day no

• the best thing you could wear to attract guys is tight black pants those are hot and oviously cute clothes like tight jeans, tight shirts, sweatshirts, short shorts,etc but don't go hoeish because you will get a rep of that but still dress just a little hoeish

• We're mostly about skin, we just like whatever shows the most.

Of course, if a girl doesn't dress appropriately for a situation, I might wonder what's wrong with her. i.e., you don't go to a fancy restaurant in sweatpants.

What Girls Said 9

• girl, wear whatever the hell you want. I'm so sick dudes bitching about how loose girls clothes are like we're suppose to be wrapped up in latex all damn day. it's really cute when a girl is dressed down. I think she looks more confident when she doesn't give a damn about what she's wearing. sweat pants and t-shirt for me! lol the shirt might hug me a little (most women's clothes hug you anyway, whether you want it to or not, but it's still a comfy look. you can dress up every once in a while, but dressing down is awesome.

girls who dress up all the time seem so high maintenience and insecure to me like they can never let their hair down because they are scared to be "ugly" the moment they do. a girl who rocks her natural beauty has nothing to hide and looks ten times more amazing when she does get all glammed up for a special night (and the effort you put into looking glammed up is much more appreciated by your guy).

so, if you're comfortable and confident in what you wear, than wear it. don't run around with bullet holes in your t-shirts tho... unless you're putting out trash or just going around the corner, haha.

• I don't think that you need to change for anyone, I know that when I read this I had to comment. You should dress how you like to and in time, the right boy will come along:)

I believe that if you wear anything with the right kind of attitude and promote yourself in a positive way then you are sure to get the attention that you are looking for

ex) my favorite thing to wear are band/graphic tshirts and jeans which give me a somewhat feminine look without going over the top and showing too much skin. It also gives me the comfortable, more laid back look and because I'm happy more boys seem to want to talk to me than girls who are constantly playing with their hair or re-applying makeup.

seriously, there are more important things to worry about :)

• Why should you have to dress to impess guys? I dress how I want, and I try to look god so I feel good, you shouldnt have to change yourself for someone, because then you never really know if they like you, or your clothing, which is stupid. Be yourself and someone will come. =]

• OK SO I THINK A PERSON CAN BE HIDIOUS AND STILL BE VERY BEAUTIFUL. ITS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE AND HOW YOUR PERSONALITY IS...I KNOW TONS OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS OUT THERE AND HOT GUYS AND THEY HAVE SUCKY ATTITUDES CUZ THEY THINK THEY ARE TOO GOOD AND HAT IS JUST A TURN OFF! WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE AND KNOW THAT YOU DESERVE LOVE AND ATTENTION AND GUYS WILL FEED OFF YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY!

• But girls, would you date a rag picker?No!So please don't call that guy selfish and little minded, because I doubt you would date a tramp. Looks catch our eye, you are not going to approcah a dirty, scruffy person who makes no effort.Looks are the FIRST thing we see.When we are dating someone and they are in scruffy clothes in the house that's okay, fine. But in public its different. HAving pride in our self image is important. Disagree? Next time your out go for the guy with the ratty clothes.

• Good skin. Nice body.

If a girl is taking care of her body and her looks, anything she wears will look good.

• idk, but when ever I wear basketball shorts guys talk to me more?

• if a girl looks hot, then she'll look good in anything. so it really doesn't matter.

• cute clothes when your going out and hanging out, and a tshirt and stuff like that when your going to play basketball for run or something, cute cloths doesn't have to show a lot of skin if your hanging out with your friends after noon you could wear a jeans ballerina and a cute tight tshirt or it doesn't have to be so tight just be comfey and don't look like your trying to hard, less make up and hair well done, ponny tale for hang outs maybe