I need a temporary, natural color hair dye for a play.

Hello! One week from today is the opening night of my community theater's production of Peter Pan. I'm playing Tinkerbell and my director asked me to dye my hair blond. I have medium brown hair now and I would really prefer not to lighten t permanently. Do you know of any temporary, blond hair dye that would work on hair my color? I can do spray on, foam, whatever. If you could get back to me as soon as possible, that would be fantastic! Also, I predict that some may suggest I purchase a wig, but that is simply out of my budget. Thanks again!

Most Helpful Guy

• there are spray on temporary hair colors but they're mostly the Halloween variety

theatres use wigs

What Guys Said 2

• I don't even think such things exist...probably would end up damaging your hair.

• This is cheap and is not damaging to your hair. It last about 7 or 8 weeks link

What Girls Said 4

• the anonymous guy is wrong, even on that website those highlights are considered permanent, they just 'stay bright' for 8 weeks, but they will never completely go away. There are no temporary hair colors that will lighten your hair. You can only darken your hair temporarily. This is because all that temporary colors do are put color on top of your natural color (think of it as if you have markers and you've already colored something brown, you can't make it lighter, but you can make it darker). I'm sorry to say that the only two options you have is to either buy a wig, or just dye your hair blonde.

• Ya the sprays are great Sally Beauty Supply store should have some I think its $8

• Get a cheep wig that's for Halloween its like 10 dollars alsmost as much as hair dye/bleach

• Wim a friendg fro