Would you be turned off if a girl was overweight by 10-15 lbs?

But she had a pretty face? I've been told I'm pretty attractive but I could lose about 15 pounds. I'm really self conscious about it (I have been working out to lose this weight). I'm always thinking that since I'm a little chubby that guys will find me unattractive or gross. would it be a deal breaker for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're worrying way too much.

I guess you don't how many guys like girls with curves (probably more curvy than you could imagine).

I have a girlfriend that is curvy as well, but it haven't affected my feelings towards her emotionally nor attractiveness.

Trust me, you should focus feeling good about yourself. That's one way to become even more attractive, it works that way for both genders, no matter how the physical appearance is.

• yeah I'm a worrier.. its just I've heard people talk about other girls and theyll literally be like "Shed be so pretty if she were skinny" and now that I'm a little chubbier I always wonder if that's what people say about me now

• Ignore what they have to say. It's completely irrelevant to you, as guys opinions vary very much like it does for girls as well. You have to believe in yourself, rather than believing what other girls (or guys for that matter) says about your weight.

• Yeah, those are the "SOME" guys I'm talking about lol.

What Guys Said 8

• SOME guys will not find you attractive. Those are the guys you don't want to be with anyways and most of the men complaining about a little bit of fat aren't prizes in the male category themselves. The rest, we'll be happy with a pretty woman who has a sweet personality so we can enjoy warm winter nights and lovely feminine company.

• thats so truee, I def don't want to be with someone who is only concerned with the way I look.

thanks =)

• 10-15 lbs?! f*** no it wouldn't. If I found you attractive, I'd be all over you. Guys who wouldn't are retarded...

• thank you =) that def makes me feel better.

• No way! To be honest I love a girl with curves. I will never understand who decided that very skinny people are so attractive.

• lol I don't mind having curves but I have a little bit of love handles and I've got a little bit of a stomach. and I feel like I don't look as good as I once did.

• Ask yourself this if a guy was 10-15 pounds overweight but had a good looking face ( I don't) would you date him?

• Overweight by that little? I'd hardly notice...

• That's fine with me. Just because you have extra weight doesn't mean you are automatically unattractive and undesirable.

• 6kg? That wouldn't make a difference at all. You'd be better by having 6kg over the considered "normal" (which is just an average) line rather than 6kg under.

• very true, I def would rather be a little overweight than looking sickly.

• If the weight was disproportionate maybe.

• my weights pretty proportionate.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure you look fine, but of you're worried about it, just loose it. 15 lbs isn't too hard really at all.

• Ive been trying and its slowly coming off. I just don't like the way look at this moment

• Just lose the 15 lbs then. F***sakes, it's something you can change. Stop bitching and being insecure and lazy and go to the gym. Sure you have a pretty face, but you're always 15 lbs too heavy.

• harsh...

but true

• "15 lbs too heavy"

Who decides that those 15 lbs are too much? 15lbs hardly make you overweight, and as long as she's healthy, I don't see a reason to make a call her "lazy".

The only one who's bitching here, by the way, is you.

• @yuripee thank you!

i am healthy I don't eat out, I eat low fat foods and drink little to no soda. so I am fairly healthy and I did state I was working to lose my weight. so what she said really is irrelevant