What single factor most constitutes physical attractiveness in guys?

I saw a poll on this for girls earlier, so I decided I'd do one for guys.

Remember, personality doesn't count here...so no "He has to be nice, intelligent, etc."

• Hair
  • Skin
  • Eyes
  • Body
  • Other (explain!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... other. Both questions suck, lol, no offense :P

Basically, everything works towards it. No girl is gonna look at a guy, like his eyes and nothing else about his face, and think, "damn, he's hot". If you do really want to look at single factors, you're gonna have to make them way more general than "hair" "skin" or "eyes" - you've gotta basically ask between face and body. See, all these girls answering "smile", whether they realize it or not, aren't just talking about the guy's mouth. They see a guy's smile, and work in the whole face to say whether or not he has an attractive smile.

And, realistically speaking, I don't think anyone can seriously answer "eyes" for this question. First of all, to be honest, everyone has nice eyes. Human eyes are essentially awesome, lol, especially up close, no matter what color they are (even if people have certain eye color preferences). And secondly, as I've said before, no girl is gonna like only a guy's eyes and say they make him attractive.

Meanwhile, for the girls who answered "eyes", if they weren't thinking about the shape or color of the person's eyes, but rather the vibe coming from them, as Arcano briefly explained in her answer ("eyes that I can trust"), again, just like the girls who answered "smile", they're taking into account the guy's whole face and the vibe coming from the guy as a whole that maybe is emphasized when they look at the guy's eyes because of eye contact or something, as well as the fact that, well, that's where people are supposed to look - at each others' eyes (so if a guy has a radiant face, but you're supposed to look at his eyes and that is indeed where you look, you're gonna get that nice radiant feeling and feel like it's coming from his eyes when really it's coming from his whole face).

Am I making sense lol? I know my thoughts were a bit scattered in this answer. It's 2:45am :(. But I tried as best as I could to make sense haha. I might even go back to that question you mentioned (I'd seen it before but felt obligated to answer it after this one).

What Girls Said 21

• Personality and compatible beliefs truly are paramount for me.

The body and face are just that: the body and face. They are all beautiful in their own way, but I cannot say much more.

However, since you've specifically requested physical attributes... I chose Other, though, since I love wrists.

Eyes that I can trust are important, too (but that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with their shape or color.)

• Hmmm, an excuse to be completely shallow.. Honestly? Facial symmetry. High cheek bones, bright healthy eyes, well groomed eyebrows.. plump kissable lips. I don't like large muscles, I actually prefer a more petite figure. My ideal guy-height is 4'10" - 5'10" because I find it adorable for a guy to be shorter than me. I prefer a guy to be slender, within reason. Let's say, if a guy is 5'5" he could be anywhere from 10lbs underweight to 40lbs overweight and I'd still find him attractive. I love having something to hold onto when I hug my guy, but at the same time, being slender makes it more fun to play dress up! LOL! ^_~

• What single factor most constitutes physical attractiveness in guys?

For me it's the face.

• Eyebrows.

• eyes always get me, they just make up a guys whole face

• Smile.

• D. Face included

• A smile

• Symetry, mostly face wise. Well known fact.

• Eyes

• I chose E because I'm a sucker for a guy with nice calf muscles.

• i like smile eyes and body I guess hard to pick

• Smile/ Lips

• Body and teeth.

• The eyes and then the smile :D

• Smile! Or eyes. Both can say a lot about someone.

• Eyes. :)

• Eyes!

• Symmetry

• His eyes

• hair and height and (personality). oops, sorry.

What Guys Said 2

• Böle abazalari sevmiyorum. Neresi güzldir rööööh.s Tek yildizi bastim ingilizcede yazamiicam üsendim oldumu ..

• Don't kid yourself man - for guys it's not how good looking you are, it's your body.

If you have a 6 pack, broad chest, sculpted butt, it's on.