Curly or straight hair?

I mean curls like this link

long link but any way that's how my hair is but it has light brown streaks in it.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it is long, smells good and is not messy, it doesn't really matter.

What Guys Said 5

• She looks beautiful with that hair!

Looks so amazing, curly definitely.

• If I am forced to choose...i say "curly". ;-)

• I would say try everything!Curly or straight doesn't matter as long as you look sexy ;)

• I prefer straight hair. So when I feel it, it's nice and smooth. (:

• wavy > straight > curly

What Girls Said 9

• Thats a really beautiful hair style. If you can pull it off, you probably have the face to have straight hair also. I personally think curly hair is more beautiful and natural.

• My hair is like that...I would always get complimented on my hair when I was 5, because my curls were like Shirley Temple's. But as I got older my hair got into really tight curls, and got thicker, we would always have to thin it. Now I just straighten it because it is so much easier to deal with. especially for sports.

• Wavy

• Curly,it shows the streaks

• if your hair is naturally curly like that you should feel blessed. it is BEAUTIFUL. Love it. stick to the curls.

• If curls like that, then straight hair.

• Whatever your natural texture is

• Curly!

• Exactly my curls too!

A little tighter though :P

I wish they hung a little more