What part of your body do you emphasize if you're dressing to get attention?

What do you consider your most attractive feature? And when you dress to show it off, what do you wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ass!

• What do you tend to wear when you do that?

• It surprisingly is. My boyfriend is with me 10 years and has seen my in allsorts plus its not what I'm wearing that interests him but what's underneath

• Hahahaha! very true! I don't think I've ever dated a girl who's worn something like that. Looks like fun though.

But you're totally right. When all's said and done, it's totally what's underneath that counts!

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think all girls dress for attention, most of them wear certain clothes because it makes them feel good and confident about themselves. When I go to clubs I usually wear a strapless dress or my jeggins and a top. Both with high heels ^^

So either my legs or my waist :)

• My legs mostly. I'm flat chested, but if I'm dressing for attention I'll still wear lower cut tops, because I think necklines and collar bones are hot.

• i don't dress for attention. I dress based on what I feel like wearing.

• Legs

• Face

• I would say mostly either my legs or my breasts.

• What do you wear to do that?

• Mostly shorts or dresses for the legs and a low cut dress or sexy shirt for my breasts.

• I'm guessing you only dhow off one or the other at a time? How tall are you and how big are your breasts? Do you tend to use legs for certain occassions and breasts for others?

• Does hair count?

Anyway, I go with boobs and small waist.

• Hair can count too. Do you do anything special with it?

Boobs and small waist are great to show off in combination. What do you wear for that?

• My hair must look perfect before I leave my house.

Yup, they are. I wear fitted tops, high waisted shorts/skirts, vnecks, cropped shirts etc.

• What are your measurements, and where do you get your fitted tops? Do you take them in?

• My boobs:p

• What size are they and what do you wear to showcase them?

BTW, Friends really is a great show!

• boobs, and then legs lol

• What do you wear for each?

• lol uh if its hott outside I'll rock some shorts. if I'm going on a date I might wear a lowcut shirt lol

• Sound reasonable. Two thumbs up for the lowcut date shirt! Any examples?

• well I'm flat chested but I have a fairly nice muscular body so I were items with my back showing or low riders with a little bit or my tummy out there .. ;D

• I don't dress for attention. But my best features imo are my boobs and my butt.

• If you're on a date or something do you ever dress to show them off for your guy as a treat?

• Interesting.

• my cleavage :D

• Cleavage is always nice! What's your bra size? And what do you wear to show it off?

• Face hair makeup

• booba or butt

• Lol my ass for sure

• Why "for sure?" Ha! And what do you wear to show it off?

• Haha my favorite thing to wear, and plus they're really comfy!

• Ha! And what do you usually wear underneath? This can be a devastating casual look!

What Guys Said 2

• Chest and shoulders and waist. I only buy clothes that compliment them, and it sucks how almost every shirt is cut straight, instead of tapering at the waist, like wtf?

• That's a good point. It is annoying. I've at least found some slim fit dress shirts that taper a bit.

• Probablly my Pecs & arms.