Remove the scent of hairspray from your hair?

I'm looking for a way to remove the scent of hairspray from my hair but still keep my hair how it's looking. Currently my hairspray is overpowering my eau de toilette and I'd like to reduce the fragrance coming from my hair. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• get scentless hair spray.

What Girls Said 8

• Fix your hair a while before you leave. So the scent has time to "fly by" or how you could say it. Like when you have to go around 8'ish, do your hair half an hour before.

• Well if you don't want to change your hair spray, I would suggest to dillute it with some water or to place about one and a half tablespoons of baking soda in your bottle. Also, try taking a mirror outside and applying it out there.

• Well I don't have any great ideas lol, but gel can always work just as good as hair spray, but if you don't like gel, I would try a different hair spray, maybe one that's just as strong, but doesn't have a strong scent.

• Try watering it down

• I actually like the smell of my hair spray its light and the smell disappears

• Get another bottle and spray water to dilute it

• Shampoo with tea tree oil works every time

• how about an unscented hairspray? they make them you know ;)

What Guys Said 0