When do guys consider a girl hot or sexy?

and also when you see an attractive girl what do you think about, when do you think there good looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well every guy has his preferences and their are also levels of hotness. Some girls have a nice body but ugly face or vice versa. Usually we look for a balance or if possible both. Some girls look hot, beautiful and smart. The kind of girls we would want to date. Then their are girls that are hot and slutty looking. These we just want to f***, not date, because their stupid. So it differs between girls.

What Guys Said 5

• Hot is if she has a good body and sexy is when a girl has confidence or an x- factor that screams that she is comfotable with who she is and is willing to put her best foot forward.

• I consider girls sexy between 7:00 AM and 11:29 PM. Hot the rest of the hours.

• I think about how I can impregnate her. girls that are sexy have desirable bodies.

• It's when she gives off this vibe that she's sexy.

• When they eat like a horse

What Girls Said 0