Should I stop wearing these T-shirts with animals printed on them?

I love to wear T-shirts and shorts at home and when I go downstairs to buy food.

A few of these T-shirts have animals such as a Koala bear,a cat or a cow printed on them.Only one animal on each T-shirt.(Not those cartoon type of animals)

The problem is sometimes guys in their twenties mistaken that I am around their age and flirted with/approach me because of this.I am now self-conscious because of this.Iam in my late thirties and petite.

Guys,do you think a woman my age should stop wearing this kind of T-shirts.Are they too childish?Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• F*** guys in their twenties (even though I'm a 22 year old guy lol). Don't let the reaction of a younger group of douchebags dictate what you like to wear. It's cute, I love animals and women, it's a good combo so don't change. Let them hit on you and then tell them you're not into younger guys and be happy they see you as youthful!

• I always like that wolf chewing the branch on your profile picture.So cute!

• Panda Tee,deer Tee and zebra Tee. :)

• All sorts of animal tees!

What Guys Said 6

• You should't let the fact that guys find you attractive change your clothing style! Personally I think such T shirts are cute.

If this depresses you, let me console you.

• Some people even say that I look at a student/kid because of this and I'm afraid that these guys would laugh at me if they find out my real age.What message do you think such T-shirts send?I also would like to wear one that has a zebra on it. I simply love animals!

• These shirts only show that you're not a slave to fashion, and that you like animals. No one who is worthwhile will laugh because of your age!

• Hi my friend!

Nah, I've seen many women wearing tshirts with animals on it. I like to wear t-shirts with funny expressions on them. If you really enjoy wearing them, keep wearing them.

• Do you think they look like kids/students when they wear T-shirts with an animal on them?Do you look like a kid/student when you wear them?Haha.

• No I firmly beleive in wearing what you like and what is comfortable. Also you claim that you are in your late 30's but your profile states over 45.

• Haha,kindly look at my comment to curmudgeon below.

• Ah, so then why did you not click on 19 for sh*ts and giggles? LOL! Seriously though, post a pic or link.

If it is just a bed shirt or a house shirt, who cares if you went down the stoop to get a bite to eat, you are not going out on a date or appointment like that. OR are you?

• I can't post a link now because I'm not yet level 4.

No,I always wear a top with a skirt /a pair of jeans when I have appointments.

• Hey, be happy that you look so young! By the way, if you are in your late 30's, why does your profile say you are over 45?

• Haha,because I clicked on the oldest age possible when I signed up,which is 96 years old just for fun.There are other users that did the same thing too.Aren't you aware of it?Lol.

• I think generally Orientals age well.I used to wear T-shirts with Hello Kitty and Snoopy on them a few years back but now I have stopped wearing them in case guys laugh at me.Haha.

• Naw keep wearing them. I can see it now a nice cute Asian lady in those. Excellent.

• If you look hot and them and guys approach you

It's not a bad thing!

I personally love older women

• Nah, I think those shirts are fun. Don't worry too much about it.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe they are not approaching you because you look childish, maybe they are approaching you because when you wear a fun and cute shirt like that, you seem more friendly and approachable. Just a thought.

I would say wear them if you like them and if it makes you happy. And if younger guys approach you, just take it as a compliment that you look young.

• Should I stop wearing these T-shirts with animals printed on them?

If you want to.

Are they too childish?

Not in my opinion.

• No wear what feels comfortable

• Wear what you like and if you look a lot younger it just means you age very well

• Thanks for always answering mine. :)

If you need me to answer yours,just post a link in your answer next time.Haha.

• No maybe wear jewlry/make up to look older