I am 1.67 in height. Is this a problem?

I am 1.67 height. But I am a bit handsome. If I get married to someone , will this a problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, yes it's probably an issue for some girls.

Most girls (at least that I know) probably wouldn't date someone shorter than they were, although same height is probably okay, a lot of girls generally go for taller guys (same as how few guys date someone taller than them).

It'll probably be less of an issue the older you get however, and since you're still under 18 you've still got some growing to do, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If you get married to someone? Are you from India? If you already get married, it obviously isn't a problem anymore. You will figure the right sex positions :D

• no because there are girls who are shorter than you. Besides, you said that you are a bit handsome. I don't think short girls would mind at all.

• Same height as woody allen and michael j fox. Shouldn't be a problem. Plenty of girls, especially east Asians much shorter than you.