How do I get people to STOP calling me cute??

i hate it so much everyone says I'm cute my boss, parents, my friends, guys I have just meet, and I know they mean like a cuddle toy. When I get frustrated they think I'm even cuter, it drives me mad...

im turning 20 next month and I want to be called anything else besides cute .. suggestions?

stop saying relax ... and I thought girls where going to answer ... its really annoying I hate that no one is taking me serious and calling me cute and even my boss I even thinks its because am little but there are girls that are smaller then me ... and I am almost a woman I don't want guys or anyone saying your cute ...

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're little, people will always call you cute. no matter how hot you are.

a girl in my class (she is a Latina chick) and she is very little but damn she has a great body with a jlo ass, very sexy body but she is little and everyone calls her cute. even when she wears the sluttiest clothes, she's cute. and maybe her personality makes her cute too, idk...shes a very sweet girl.

but I really don't know how to change that. I think its cool when people call you cute. that's a great compliment. I am sure some guys find you hot too :D

What Guys Said 10

• You just might have one of those appearances that people will be inclined to call you cute. Look, if it bothers you, just ask them to stop. Sure some might be put off by it, but it's your right. And usually inappropriate in the workplace anyway.

I know some people wish they could have your problem, but I understand where you are coming from. It gets old quick and when people are always making comments like that, it's hard to be taken seriously.

• i know like about height people this that large people get made fun of but I hate when people always say your so skinny your so small your so cute ... AHH is that all people see me for ...

• Would you rather be called hideous or a troll? If this is your worst problem, then you're doing pretty well.

• its one of my worst problems ... I have an easy life but that that really gets me ... can't they just not say anything at all?

• Then tell them you don't want to be called cute anymore. Seriously. And not in a "cute" manner.

• i will continue to try that but like before the just say ... ahh look how cute when its mad ... but I will try to be more serious thanks ^_^

• Oh relax

You could try to be hot?

• Get a face tattoo and go "Grrrr" :D

• Stop being so freaking cute. Spit on them. You'll get a different nickname most likely.

• You're angry...

That's so cute!

• Why are you crying? Its better than no compliment at all.

• i can call you bitch if you prefer that lol ;p

• if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all ... and that's how I feel about being called cute

• i wasn't serious lol

• ... see not taking me serious you will suffer greatly ... you may be an anonymous user but you can't hid

• Stop acting cute. Be a bit colder. Don't look amused at all when called that.

• when they say that I'm frowning at them ... and then they say awww your cute... how do I try to be a bit colder?

• be less cute.

• less love less...kisses. replace bunches with alot. and bamn, less "cute" of a final statement

• thanks a lot ... wow I did it OMG yuppers on my way to less cute

What Girls Said 0