What do you think of her outfit?

link

link

do you think its boring? do you think it would look good on a taller chick with longer legs?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks good in it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'd call that "casual-sexy". It's pretty simple, but she still looks hot wearing it. :)

And obviously *everything* looks better on a girl with longer legs - that's why models all have really long legs...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay. I would wreck her.And longer legs in any short skirt usually are better.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not boring. yeah, it would look good on a taller chick with longer legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. I think it would pair well with shorter or longer legs

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, I like it. and yes, it will still look as good on a taller chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is okay. It looks good on her, but there are better options.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its pretty nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think girls who have long legs look hotter in jeans than skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an interesting combo, but the shirt looks too plain for that skirt. It's also hard to see how long her legs are in the photos because they're not taken at a straight angle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like the skirt...but the shirt is a little too drappy...it would look better with some straight leg dark denim jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I don't like that pattern of a skirt but with the black shirt it actually looks goo.but ya if I was tall and had hella long hair it'd look alsome

0|0
    0|0
  • I like much this outfit! not boring!

I don't like much very tall girls , it looks ideal on her;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's simple and cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her skirt!

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't like the shirt with that skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it and it looks really nice on her. She kept it classy by keeping it simple and minimal. Nothing outrageous like what Lady Gaga would wear.

0|0
    0|0