Guys: are tattoos hot on girls or not?

& if so, where are they the best looking and do you like zodiac signs, words, flowers, etc.

& if not, then why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• For anyone, guy or girl, tattoos are only attractive if they have some meaning behind them, the art is done well, and the piece is placed correctly. For a placement example: It would be a bad idea to get a memorial of a family member who passed away tattooed on your butt cheek. The examples you gave are pretty standard and boring, because so many people get those. But if the particular piece you choose actually means something to you for some reason, then go for it. Don't just get a tattoo for the sake of getting one, because it really doesn't make a person unique when they have something plain and common that millions of others have, and you'll regret it in most cases. That's just my opinion.

• Thanks for giving me BA! I also should have mentioned though - get it in a place that can be covered easily for work. Some places can refuse to hire you or fire you if it's in their dress code. Also, some people just don't like tattoos for various reasons. My answer was from the point of view of someone who does like them somewhat. But I hope I was helpful, even though this question was for guys.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't like them. I don't see them as classy.

• They can be, but it's all about placement for me. I'd rather them be small and in a spot like the foot, hip bone, lower back, etc. If there's a big tattoo on their arm (like Popeye), then that's not OK in my book!

• I personally don't like tattoos on women.. but I also wouldn't go as far as not dating a woman because she has a tattoo.. its just a preference for me..

• No, turn off. I find it ruins their body

• My dream girl is covered in tattoos.

• On the legs, arms, or ribs. Don't care what it is as long as it has meaning to the person.

• yes, I like tatoos that run along the back or obliques to hips. these two are really attractive and cool.

link

link

• Here is the best tatoo on a woman link

• yeah tattoos on women are sexy.

• Most are not hot but not ugly. Some of them are ugly though.

• I hate them

• I personally don't find them appealing.

• No, natural beauty is better.

What Girls Said 4

• Usually rocker guys are into it

• Not

• Not tramp stamps

• You think you look like Megan Fox? No. Just no.